ODFL | Hang Out

I came down to hang out with you bigdog but you weren't around... Thanks to Kenneth's friends in GBO who loaded a guaranteed to us instead of CAN. :poster_oops:Good thing the old mustang had room for a 100 gallon fuel tank for a tractor in the front seat....

You won't catch me at the barn. I got to much to do. Home deliveries, switches, relieving stranded LH drivers. 13 hrs today.

Seems GBO and MRT think we are enough, we can figure it out. Just tired of unloading your freight to get to ours, to reload your....lol.KENNETH, find us some answers.......lol

now offering our new service...."Freightsup on Demand"

You won't catch me at the barn. I got to much to do. Home deliveries, switches, relieving stranded LH drivers. 13 hrs today.

Seems GBO and MRT think we are enough, we can figure it out. Just tired of unloading your freight to get to ours, to reload your....lol.KENNETH, find us some answers.......lol

You summed it up brother, we put in a real days work!

Amen to that brother. Keep up the good work. Its always a guarenteed shipment with me. 2.OD baby.

:LMAO::crybaby:

I was hoping to get a run today, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Prolly will end up with a restart, run tomorrow and then be forced to run Thanksgiving. Hope not though.

Well if you can't be home hopefully you will be running and not sitting. Found out from my linehaul mgr today that turkey day itself is volunteer only out of atl. Hoping for a turn tonight or tomorrow morning, restart then out Friday.

Just left heading to par then who knows where wic yard looks nice since the paving have a good thanksgiving I brought 2 den in last night had a guy ready to grab them