Yellow | Happening in Maybrook territory

kudos to Old Dominion , they are a good company ,that pays FULL PAY , and stop before you go on the rant & rage about OT pay , because if you do the math of Old Dom. full pay and ours -15% with OT for a 60 hour week ,Old Dom. guys make's more , So number's & math don't lie just ask Jamie !! And we have lost a few driver's to Old Dom. already !!

kudos to Old Dominion , they are a good company ,that pays FULL PAY , and stop before you go on the rant & rage about OT pay , because if you do the math of Old Dom. full pay and ours -15% with OT for a 60 hour week ,Old Dom. guys make's more , So number's & math don't lie just ask Jamie !! And we have lost a few driver's to Old Dom. already !!
Why aren't you driving for them?

The bonuses and robbery extends beyond company to union. Union to union robbery seems to be more widespread and more accepted as past practice. How is being union helping us when our leadership is only protecting themselves with our dues and our sacrifice? Just like the Republicans who want to remove Trump because the people are too stupid to choose who they want. A vote has never really been a vote...ask Gore...but if our political and union leaders both ignore what we want to advance their own agenda what good is being union or democratic?

Got my job app. in this week and and I put you down for a job reference , Thanks & wish me good luck !!
Good luck to you. If your young yrc is no place to be.
We just had five recalled.. laid off men quit when called back to work.
There is no future for a young man at YRC. Us old farts are forced to stick around. Yes. Forced. Nobody will hire 60 year old hobbled up men. So we go down with the ship.

Good luck. It was a serious question tho.
Ok , Serious answer is ,I will not pull pups again, pulled for the old Viking freight ,that Roadway started years ago and pups are the stupidest thing ever and they really really suck to break & hook in winter 4-5 times a day doing LTL , so Old Dom. & XPO & Fed Ex or any other company that pulls pups , I won't work for period !

Seriously dude why are you still with Yrcw...

Ok , Serious answer is ,I will not pull pups again, pulled for the old Viking freight ,that Roadway started years ago and pups are the stupidest thing ever and they really really suck to break & hook in winter 4-5 times a day doing LTL , so Old Dom. & XPO & Fed Ex or any other company that pulls pups , I won't work for period !

Your not very good at what you do for a livin are you..... seriously why are you still with Yrcw... it's always Roadways fault Roadway didn't go on a credit card spending spree in 03 and 05. When they did buy something it was making money and they left it alone they didn't merge who ever into us. I hear your CRST your so proud of is hiring they pull woops my bad you can't work them because they pull them damn ROADWAY PUPS..

Last edited:

Just in the name of accuracy, Roadway Services didn't start Viking Freight. They purchased them along with Spartan, Central, Coles, Roberts Express, Holmes Canada and NWC Truckload. They started Roadway Package System only.
And by the way, they did all that with the profits from the core Business, Roadway Express Inc.
After they spun Express off debt free, they changed the name of the Holding Company to Caliber Systems.
Roadway Express, then a stand alone Company, bought Reimer and New Penn

And that all happened without asking its workforce for any reduction in Wages, Vacation Weeks or Pension Contribution relief !

Just sayin !

Last edited:
Ok

Truck terminal opens in Town of Wallkill
Old Dominion will serve five local counties

http://www.recordonline.com/news/20160623/truck-terminal-opens-in-town-of-wallkill
OD is also building an 80 door terminal right next to Our terminal in Allentown. Maybe now someone in Overland Park will start thinking about adding more doors at 158?

Hello? Anyone there? YOO-HOO? 40 more door are needed. But I guess will settle for 0! In the mean time you higher up in operations keep bitch'in about why 158 can't build more directs!
Once again, No long term planning!
Not true? Ok, prove me wrong!

Just in the name of accuracy, Roadway Services didn't start Viking Freight. They purchased them along with Spartan, Central, Coles, Roberts Express, Holmes Canada and NWC Truckload. They started Roadway Package System only.
And by the way, they did all that with the profits from the core Business, Roadway Express Inc.
After they spun Express off debt free, they changed the name of the Holding Company to Caliber Systems.
Roadway Express, then a stand alone Company, bought Reimer and New Penn

And that all happened without asking its workforce for any reduction in Wages, Vacation Weeks or Pension Contribution relief !

Just sayin !

Facts matter.

Good luck to you. If your young yrc is no place to be.
We just had five recalled.. laid off men quit when called back to work.
There is no future for a young man at YRC. Us old farts are forced to stick around. Yes. Forced. Nobody will hire 60 year old hobbled up men. So we go down with the ship.
thats our whole crew

OD is also building an 80 door terminal right next to Our terminal in Allentown. Maybe now someone in Overland Park will start thinking about adding more doors at 158? Hello? Anyone there? YOO-HOO? 40 more door are needed. But I guess will settle for 0! In the mean time you higher up in operations keep bitch'in about why 158 can't build more directs! Once again, No long term planning! Not true? Ok, prove me wrong!
OD is also building an 80 door terminal right next to Our terminal in Allentown. Maybe now someone in Overland Park will start thinking about adding more doors at 158? Hello? Anyone there? YOO-HOO? 40 more door are needed. But I guess will settle for 0! In the mean time you higher up in operations keep bitch'in about why 158 can't build more directs! Once again, No long term planning! Not true? Ok, prove me wrong!