Yellow | Happening in Maybrook territory

Just in the name of accuracy, Roadway Services didn't start Viking Freight. They purchased them along with Spartan, Central, Coles, Roberts Express, Holmes Canada and NWC Truckload. They started Roadway Package System only.
And by the way, they did all that with the profits from the core Business, Roadway Express Inc.
After they spun Express off debt free, they changed the name of the Holding Company to Caliber Systems.
Roadway Express, then a stand alone Company, bought Reimer and New Penn

And that all happened without asking its workforce for any reduction in Wages, Vacation Weeks or Pension Contribution relief !

Just sayin !
Yes ,you are correct , it was Spartan when 1st started with them & the Viking , and that's where I got my HATE for pups ,spending HOUR & 1/2 plus a day D&H on city peddle runs . Pups are the stupidest idea ever !!

Yes ,you are correct , it was Spartan when 1st started with them & the Viking , and that's where I got my HATE for pups ,spending HOUR & 1/2 plus a day D&H on city peddle runs . Pups are the stupidest idea ever !!

You pulled your set to each customer and dropped and hooked, Lol most drivers I thought had a drop location in their area. But hey my hat off to you for keeping the customers freight protected.

kudos to Old Dominion , they are a good company ,that pays FULL PAY , and stop before you go on the rant & rage about OT pay , because if you do the math of Old Dom. full pay and ours -15% with OT for a 60 hour week ,Old Dom. guys make's more , So number's & math don't lie just ask Jamie !! And we have lost a few driver's to Old Dom. already !!

My math says at 60 hours the pay is close to the same.Also in the winter when they tell you to work 4 days per week(a 20% pay cut) you will do as you are told..
Now for the out of pocket on insurance ...they don't even compete.Ain't no grievances filed over there either Wong.
To say that all these other jobs are so much better than ours is foolish (IMO ), especially when you admit you will never work for them.You are only hurting the company that provides you a living with the ::shit:: you post.
You are correct numbers and math don't lie.

G Hendix,
13502021_858645084267337_7371601373805402929_n.jpg

Wong, didn't anyone tell you? If you're going to peddle with a set, load the freight into the tail first, not the lead. :hide:

No , G Hendrix , it's called working smart as you get older !! and be careful you don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back super trucker !

Just an observation. Wrong way, for some reason you just keep digging a deeper hole for yourself. All your comments are being read by most posters who are very active on this site. These posters I mention are long time veterans in the LTL & Long Haul Industry. They have thousands of hours experience & history in this industry. And when they read your comments, they have to think bullshit, or what a load of crap. And they call you out on this because they know most of what you might say has no meaning or fact to back up your comments. And after a while it really gets old. Myself, I wish you the best in life & no ill will. But I have to put my name in the column the veterans I mentioned are under. 'What a load of Crap'

Just an observation. Wrong way, for some reason you just keep digging a deeper hole for yourself. All your comments are being read by most posters who are very active on this site. These posters I mention are long time veterans in the LTL & Long Haul Industry. They have thousands of hours experience & history in this industry. And when they read your comments, they have to think :horseshit:, or what a load of crap. And they call you out on this because they know most of what you might say has no meaning or fact to back up your comments. And after a while it really gets old. Myself, I wish you the best in life & no ill will. But I have to put my name in the column the veterans I mentioned are under. 'What a load of Crap'
Hey. Please take it easy on my partner. He is extremely frustrated, like many on here but just expresses himself differently. I can relate to him on the pup thing, and have not pulled a set in over 5 years. Pull nothing but big boxes on peddle run, and yes, there are days a 48 is tight. But a pup
On my route makes no sense at all....

Me too. Even had some freight disappear out the door one time while stopped at a traffic light. The good old days. :smile new:
The only freight I ever lost was on Dakota Street down where Liberty State Park is now, 6 cartons of luggage disappeared while I was in a bar down there eating lunch and drinking a sasparella ! I guess that"s not how you spell it, o well! Oh yeah I forgot to put my gigantic company lock on the trailer.

Just an observation. Wrong way, for some reason you just keep digging a deeper hole for yourself. All your comments are being read by most posters who are very active on this site. These posters I mention are long time veterans in the LTL & Long Haul Industry. They have thousands of hours experience & history in this industry. And when they read your comments, they have to think :horseshit:, or what a load of crap. And they call you out on this because they know most of what you might say has no meaning or fact to back up your comments. And after a while it really gets old. Myself, I wish you the best in life & no ill will. But I have to put my name in the column the veterans I mentioned are under. 'What a load of Crap'
can-stock-photo_csp12956262.jpg
VONGRIMMENSTEIN , YOUR WELCOME !!

kudos to Old Dominion , they are a good company ,that pays FULL PAY , and stop before you go on the rant & rage about OT pay , because if you do the math of Old Dom. full pay and ours -15% with OT for a 60 hour week ,Old Dom. guys make's more , So number's & math don't lie just ask Jamie !! And we have lost a few driver's to Old Dom. already !!
You are correct! Figures don't lie... but liars can figure!!