Yellow | Happening in Maybrook territory

Ok , Serious answer is ,I will not pull pups again, pulled for the old Viking freight ,that Roadway started years ago and pups are the stupidest thing ever and they really really suck to break & hook in winter 4-5 times a day doing LTL , so Old Dom. & XPO & Fed Ex or any other company that pulls pups , I won't work for period !
Hey wongway. I worked for Spartan/Viking also

Viking closed everything east of the Mississippi,,,said all Spartan terminals were a drag on money,..American freightways bought them, then fed ex bought American freightways. Central freight lines sued to get their name back..operating out of Texas

Viking closed everything east of the Mississippi,,,said all Spartan terminals were a drag on money,..American freightways bought them, then fed ex bought American freightways. Central freight lines sued to get their name back..operating out of Texas

Nope Caliber(ex Roadway Services) still owned Viking when FedEx bought Caliber, FedEx later bought American.

Those in the old Roadway employee stock plan the Roadway Services stock turned into Caliber Stock the to FedEx stock when FedEx bought American and became a competitor the stock had to be sold from the plan there where several lawsuits over the way it went down since the mass sale made the stock price drop at the time................................