TForce | Happiness At UPSF

Bmftrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
Evidentally most of us aren't the only ones EXTREMELY unhappy with the current operating practices of the company. I'vemade this statement for awhile now and a previous terminal manager of ours (who is still employed with the company) agrees with me: it's our feeling that UPS directed all managers to make our lives a living hell. That was the only way they could guarantee unionization. thay had to step on everyone everywhere to achieve this goal. Why they want us union is still up to speculation but it seems very apparent that this was their goal!!!! And if so, JOB WELL DONE !!!!!!:1036316054:

Yikes the guys a space cadet and is a total wacko.
I'm not up late enough to hear him.
But when I wake up in the morning he is taking calls from folks that are even more wacky then he is.
I catch about the last hour,or half hour of that program.
Believe me thats enough.

Yikes the guys a space cadet and is a total wacko.
I'm not up late enough to hear him.
But when I wake up in the morning he is taking calls from folks that are even more wacky then he is.
I catch about the last hour,or half hour of that program.
Believe me thats enough.

We are surrounded by wackjobs APO. whats a few more?:biglaugh:

it is crazy that most employees at upsf need to have someone to force them to join the union by abusing them...does ups have an agenda...yes it does...your all just sheep.....

Well then if thats the case..
You are still working right along with us at UPS Freight,so thats got to make you one more lamb in the flock,do I hear a bah,bah,bah?

a lot of us knew we would eventually be union the day the announcement about the purchace was made. the co. has an agenda,yes and thats for everybody to make money. we had a simple majority but perhaps the way things are to this point, is why we now have an overwelming majority.