TForce | Happiness At UPSF

I think the reasons don't really matter at this point. The bottom line is UPSF is going to become a union carrier very shortly. Period. How or why each individual supports/joins the union is irrelevant. We are all soon to be united so let's move on!!!!

I think the reasons don't really matter at this point. The bottom line is UPSF is going to become a union carrier very shortly. Period. How or why each individual supports/joins the union is irrelevant. We are all soon to be united so let's move on!!!!

Yes Brother! :hysterical:

Well then if thats the case..
You are still working right along with us at UPS Freight,so thats got to make you one more lamb in the flock,do I hear a bah,bah,bah?

Allthough I agree with you APO. this is the reason for my last statement. Lately you have been snapping at webidiot.

I listen to Atr Bell occasionally. Art thinks the reason for this unionization is aliens took over UPSF, and pretty soon we will all look like HILLBILLY FROG.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Actually, George had a follow up to that program, and it seems a remote viewer, traveling in a paralell universe, has taken over UPS, and through implants from aliens, is sending sublimitial mesages to promote union organization. All these allegations were substantiated Gloria Brown ::hysterical::hysterical:

Actually, George had a follow up to that program, and it seems a remote viewer, traveling in a paralell universe, has taken over UPS, and through implants from aliens, is sending sublimitial mesages to promote union organization. All these allegations were substantiated Gloria Brown ::hysterical:

Hey:1036316054: I like it, but appearently you have been listening too alot of ART BELL TOO.:biglaugh::biglaugh: OHH and you also forgot " In a galaxy far, far away.

Art Bell is really into those UFO wackos telling their way out stories.
They probaly had a pizza with everything on it before they went to bed.
Then got this wild dream in the middle of the night they just had to call coast to coast and spin their tail of UFO's..
UFO Unidenified Fruitcakes On the radio.

I have been in the union for over 40 years since the day I left viet nam I have not been afraid of nothing and I mean nothing upsf is nothing but a bunch of gutless wonders...I don't need the union the union needs me.

I don't know about George, But Art used to have his radio station out of his home in the middle of the desert. Arizona?

Need I say more? Someone told me he did, I did'nt recollect until you mentioned it. I thought it was Arizona?

Just recently was thier not sightings of UFO'S in Texas?

If you listen it says "originating deep from inside the earth"

He dug a 8 foot hole in his backyard and sits in it and broadcasts his show. I swear I couldn't make this stuff up.

I heard art bell say one time that doesn't beleive half of what the callers say.

Say webidiot do you listen to Art Bell at night?

No I'm not trying to imply anything off about you.
I was just woundering thats all.