TForce | Happiness At UPSF

Not much of us talk on the cb radio anymore up here in New England. I have noticed alot of young new drivers out there now and alot of foolishness on the radio. Most of us turn the cb off and turn the xm/sirus up and rely on the cell phone. Maybe this is why people think we are stuck up. We are never on the cb anymore like we used to be when it was "O" :smilie_132:

Cannot say I blame you, who wants to be heckeled when trying to have a conversation.

That parcel van on top of the junk pile looks like it was caught in a tornado,then someone came by with a can of green spray paint to deface the brand.

it takes a lot to fool an old fool like me.

Ill give it to you, you guys do have that brown shield, and of course it is a world reconized company, and i am not talkin about all the ups freight drivers because i do have some boys with upsf, it the ones that talk about having the so called big GOLD WATCHES who me, we see out there

Ill give it to you, you guys do have that brown shield, and of course it is a world reconized company, and i am not talkin about all the ups freight drivers because i do have some boys with upsf, it the ones that talk about having the so called big GOLD WATCHES who me, we see out there

WHAT HE SAY?????:biglaugh:

Skeet said:
WHAT HE SAY?????:biglaugh:

mr.con-way said:

I'll take a stab at it!

• Because of the Brown UPS Shield we have some kind of bragging rights.
  • UPS is a name brand globally recognized company.
  • He's not saying ALL UPSF drivers "Crap Don't Stink" Just some.
  • He has some friends who work for UPSF.

The rest went over my head like the UPS Airplane going Global.:1036316054:

I think I missed something, could you repeat that. Please.:hysterical: I am sure the idiot I have for an avatar understands you.

they have the big gold watch but they do not have nads to go with them they are a bunch of mindless, gutless, yes men....yes sir I will run please don't fire me...get a grip you big old pansy boys.

they have the big gold watch but they do not have nads to go with them they are a bunch of mindless, gutless, yes men....yes sir I will run please don't fire me...get a grip you big old pansy boys.

Du
du hast (haßt)*
du hast mich
(4 x)
du hast mich gefragt
du hast mich gefragt
du hast mich gefragt,
und ich hab nichts gesagt

Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet
treu ihr sein für alle Tage

Nein, nein

Nein, nein

Willst du bis zum Tod der Scheide,
sie lieben auch in schlechten Tagen

Nein, nein

Thank You.

Rahmstein,(popular metal song late 90s) probably one of the coolest one hit wonders, EVER! Other than the Macarena!!!! jk
:hysterical::hysterical:..... Actually they have a few more that are, NEAT, and yes it is Rammstein, I was listening to some of thier backalley ventures on tape last night while I was posting.

Du
du hast (haßt)*
du hast mich
(4 x)
du hast mich gefragt
du hast mich gefragt
du hast mich gefragt,
und ich hab nichts gesagt

Nein, nein

Nein, nein

Willst du bis zum Tod der Scheide,
sie lieben auch in schlechten Tagen

Nein, nein

Thank You.

Translation=

You
You have (hate) *
You have me
(4 x)
You have asked me
You have asked me
You have asked me,
And I said nothing

Will you until the death separates you
Faithful to her for all days

No, no

Will you until the death separates you
Faithful to her for all days

No, no

If you want to death the vagina,
They love even in bad days

No, no

I just cannot believe this band is actually considered right wing radicals in thier country, and involved in the (⊙▃⊙) Party, I do not get that impression, after listening to some of thier unrecorded stuff I would have never guessed that.

I definitely agree with this!
The shield really has some pull in the LTL sector. The brand recognition along with a one stop shipping atmosphere will truly catapult us to new LTL levels.

I'm sure the old American Freightways guys/gals went through the same thing when FedEx bought them. (Brand recognition)

This is a true example:
  • I back into a dock to make a pick-up. I notice ABF,USF Holland,Con-Way in doors. I am the latest one to arrive.
  • I walk in and they are all waiting. They say they've been there for about 15 minutes.
  • We start talking and laughing for about 5 more minutes when the shipping dude suddenly shows up.
  • First thing out of his mouth is UPS Freight I got 13 skids for you! :punk:
  • He looked right past the others. :shock:
  • I actually had to tell the shipping dude that these guys were ahead of me.
  • He apologized and said the others had 1 skid.:biglaugh:
  • He was about to give me the 13 skids and have the one skid wonders sit there!

No wonder the other companies think we think our crap don't stink. I was just the innocent truck driver trying to make my pick-up.:1036316054:

We are witnessing the birth of a very service orientated company. Driven by the belief that #2 wont do. The aggressivness of sales coupled by a numbers driven operation is starting to bare fruit. Add to this technology and of coarse brand recognition and you have a up and coming top dog. We have come a long way but still have many miles to go. Personally I can give an example of what my customers are starting to see and react to.

I use to go into this company once in a while with a prepaid delivery shipment. On occassion pick up a collect outbound, nothing major. The traffic manager use to give me a rash of sht because the freight was eiither late or damaged. The shipper/reciever use to call us overtrash, overburdened etc. But as time went on, the freight started showing up on time and damage free for the most part. And their outbound was being delivered on time and in one piece. The traffic manager started getting calls from customers who wanted to start using UPSF for the inbounds. Next thing you know they start using WorldShip and can visually see where everything is in the system and how it is being delivered on time. Well the Traffic Manager decides to set up an account on a trial basis. This trial basis is been going on 4 months now. Most of the freight in to them is collect and most freight out is prepaid and they couldn't be happier. This company use to ship with Yellow, (wouldn't show for a pick up for a couple of days) Con-way, (set up pricing and continues to overcharge, plus alot of billing issues) and FedEx, (who damages too much and is also too confusing on which one to call). Funny thing is we easily were in all these catagories a year ago. What a difference a year makes.