TForce | Happiness At UPSF

UPS is respect! We will be the #1 LTL carrier in the future and forever after that, and with a union behind us, we are in the drivers seat!

Speaking of YRCW. I got into a big argument with a driver from that company for trying to get information to try and steal our freight. Tiny Tim the wannabe Teamster poster child wearing sweatpants and gym shoes with a jacket filled with all of his locals patches.

• He walks over to where all the signed Bill Of Ladings are placed and collected for the day.
  • UPSF has picked up 200,000 lbs today 12 trailers worth! to YRCW's 3 skids!:1036316054:
  • He starts thumbing through the BOL's.
  • He takes out a pad of paper and starts writing down city and states from the UPSF BOL's.

I told him:
  • "Could you be a little bit more discrete about it cause your too obvious at what your trying to do"
  • "Is your company that hard up on needing freight? What's up with your salesmen doing their jobs?"
  • "Your not supposed to be looking through those documents other than your own."
He tells me to "F" off and mind my own business and I nearly knock his Teamster starfish to the ground.
I told him he's a pathetic example of a future Teamster brother and people like him bring the Teamster image down.

He shuts up and than I tell him "It's pretty hard trying to steal your guys freight cause we have it already."

.....ahhhh another day at the UPSF office!

Speaking of YRCW. I got into a big argument with a driver from that company for trying to get information to try and steal our freight. Tiny Tim the wannabe Teamster poster child wearing sweatpants and gym shoes with a jacket filled with all of his locals patches.
  • He walks over to where all the signed Bill Of Ladings are placed and collected for the day.
  • UPSF has picked up 200,000 lbs today 12 trailers worth! to YRCW's 3 skids!:1036316054:
  • He takes out a pad of paper and starts writing down city and states from the UPSF BOL's.
I told him:
  • "Could you be a little bit more discrete about it cause your too obvious at what your trying to do"
  • "Is your company that hard up on needing freight? What's up with your salesmen doing their jobs?"
  • "Your not supposed to be looking through those documents other than your own."
He tells me to "F" off and mind my own business and I nearly knock his Teamster starfish to the ground.
I told him he's a pathetic example of a future Teamster brother and people like him bring the Teamster image down.

He shuts up and than I tell him "It's pretty hard trying to steal your guys freight cause we have it already."

Did you mean "PURPLE TEAMSTER STARFISH?.:hysterical::hysterical:

I told him:

I believe he can get in trouble for that. He can't go through another carrier's paper work. But you're right Dockworker if a driver has to resort to that the company is in trouble.:hide:

.... if a driver has to resort to that the company is in trouble.:hide:

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I hear they are internally stealing eachothers freight as well.

We must have been doing something good to be awarded 200,000 lbs of freight in one day! :1036316054:

I have read in there forums, where Yellow will under cut Roadways price, maybe it was the other way around. I have also read new penn does it too them also.

Pardon the expression, but "Freight *****" comes to mind. The way I look at it is simple. Service sells. And you should not resort to hauling crap for nothing because eventually you will haul mostly crap. UPSF is one of the most expensive carriers out there. We do not get all the freight, nor should we. That is why some of these other big carriers are struggling. They have almost priced themselves out of business. I am glad we are not rapidly expanding into every corner of the States and Canada yet. Build on what we have and solidify these markets before moving on. You cannot build a palace on a weak foundation.

Pardon the expression, but "Freight *****" comes to mind. The way I look at it is simple. Service sells. And you should not resort to hauling crap for nothing because eventually you will haul mostly crap. UPSF is one of the most expensive carriers out there. We do not get all the freight, nor should we. That is why some of these other big carriers are struggling. They have almost priced themselves out of business. I am glad we are not rapidly expanding into every corner of the States and Canada yet. Build on what we have and solidify these markets before moving on. You cannot build a palace on a weak foundation.

Great post with words of wisdom!:1036316054:

That a boy hugnlug! :1036316054:

Gee wiz Skeeter you don't have to many more posts to go to receive your VIP members reward.
If you really want to see your post count fly up high you really should go to the Big thread and play the games that are there.
its a lot of fun,trying to out wit our fellow truckingboard members.

Also posting on the Watering Hole is fun as well.

If you are a very brave heart you can check out the Politics forum.
But thats a scary forum sometimes.
To say its a challenge to post on that forum is putting it mildly.

But to anyone that wants to build up their post counts,it takes jumping all over this truckingboard to do it,just ask all the ones who have already received their VIP members reward.
its very hard to build up post counts by sticking with one forum.

I'm just throwing out this tip to whoever cares.

Gee wiz Skeeter you don't have to many more posts to go to receive your VIP members reward.
If you really want to see your post count fly up high you really should go to the Big thread and play the games that are there.
its a lot of fun,trying to out wit our fellow truckingboard members.

Also posting on the Watering Hole is fun as well.

If you are a very brave heart you can check out the Politics forum.
But thats a scary forum sometimes.
To say its a challenge to post on that forum is putting it mildly.

But to anyone that wants to build up their post counts,it takes jumping all over this truckingboard to do it,just ask all the ones who have already received their VIP members reward.
its very hard to build up post counts by sticking with one forum.

I'm just throwing out this tip to whoever cares.

How is that done playing games?

Just go to the Big Thread forum here on the truckingboards.
Click on the origin of the thread topic to see the rules of each game.
then jump in at the end and see if you can out wit the last poster.
I know you'll enjoy this activity Skeeter.
Put your thinking cap on,and have at it.
the more the merrier,and you'll be able to receive your VIP members reward in no time flat.

You are not kidding................. Great post.