Holland | Happy Birthday Dirtball

SevenOfNine

TB Lurker
Credits
GirlCake.gif

Happy Birthday and have a big bite of cake from all of us on Truckingboards!!

Happy Birthday, Dirt!! When ya gonna come see me? I'm right on the way to the happiest place on earth.

Lou

Thanks Everyone for the Birthday Wishes.just as soon as my Son-in-Law brings back my camera I will take some pics of my new camper trailer I got for my Birthday.

Hey Dirtball, You might want to tell the girl in the cake to slow down a little. She is swinging so hard that her a** is going to strech a mile wide and when she stops it will drag the ground!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

?

Hey Dirty. Called the Scooter store. Your 4wheeler is on its way. P.S. Just sign your warn check over to me I payed cash for the scooter. HAPPY BIRTHDAY:smilie_132:

Happy Birthday

Hey you old COOT
happy birthday and may you have many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DB that is a nice camper. I bought one last year; I need a new truck this year. What is that you have? A Nissan? Or Ford? I am thinking about getting three quarter ton diesel. Just wonder what you had I have about the same size camper.

Later Stimpy