Yellow | Happy Birthday ftaf08

SevenOfNine

TB Lurker
Credits
birthd003sm24eb.gif

Best wishes from all of us on Truckingboards

Happy birthday man , don't drink to many beers . LOL !
Just kidding hope you have a great day friend.
:beerchug:

Better late than never! Sorry I mssed it!

fta, you're one of the more levelheaded on here; stay healty and get OLD like me!

Happy Birthday!

Better late than never! Sorry I mssed it!

fta, you're one of the more levelheaded on here; stay healty and get OLD like me!

Happy Birthday!
Thanks Jimmy, I've enjoyed the debates we've had on here. Once the new Congress comes in after the first of the year I'll probly have some more stuff to say. Right now I'm taking a wait and see approach but I'm not too optimistic anything will get done in the next couple years.

Thanks Road Hazard, As nice as it would have been to party on my birthday I enjoyed the extra money I made on it working more. Plus I usually get my weekly dose of partying done at CVE.

yo fta....

b/4 they tore down all the dump motels across from the CVE terminal and put the pilot in there, there used to be a bar in between the summit and the lake motels...

a real party place, especially seeing tht there were upwards of 100 MBK, LIZ, and LCP drivers in bed there most times......

if you timed it right, you could eat and drink for free while you were getting code 3 waiting for eastbound loads to arrive.....

the railboxes out of CGB were the best, as you could sleep off a hangover on i-80 in pa when the tires started blowing......

then the 1997 change happened and YELLOW reversed MBK-CVE and we lost 101 jobs....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee