Happy Birthday to President George H.W. Bush!

Wish He would of let us kill that sob "the first time".

That being said..... "Happy Birthday, Sir"

I'm sure both of their flabby asses are still living high on the hog, and I wish them nothing at all. Parasites.

I'm sure both of their flabby asses are still living high on the hog, and I wish them nothing at all. Parasites.
:clapping: I see someone else around here has some sense (or cents :hysterical:)
And if you look back SH had those unruly hoodlums under control unlike they are now.

well, even though things are said and done by ALL U.S. Presidents, that many of us will never like or approve of, i will still show "some respect" for the office of President, as it is a job i'll never want.

that being said, to be 90 years old, and still wanting to jump out of a plane (albeit with help) it is still a wonder that a person of that age can do such a thing. he wants to do it again next year as well.

good for him i say.

politics aside, money aside, he is still a person that wants to enjoy some things in life.

that being said, to be 90 years old, and still wanting to jump out of a plane (albeit with help) it is still a wonder that a person of that age can do such a thing. he wants to do it again next year as well.

good for him i say.

politics aside, money aside, he is still a person that wants to enjoy some things in life.

Absolutely, and taking a tour of W.'s museum at Texas A&M will give you some additional insight as to the character of the Bush family.

I think Carter was the 2nd worst President ever, but that man is a great humanitarian and of high moral character. I certainly respect the man, but not the job he did as President.

You don't have to approve of his politics to respect the man. Then there are some that do not deserve the respect as a man, or the job they're doing in office.

The man fought in WW2, his plane was shot down, that alone wins my respect. Happy birthday President Bush.