HAPPY EASTER

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
as my usual joking around at the local CVS store, i got my morning newspaper, and went straight to the pharmacy counter, where a buddy of mine, is a retire (disabled) trucker as well, and he has been a pharmacy tech, for a few years.

i blurted out, HAPPY EASTER, and i told them that CVS is by-passing valentines day, and going straight into the Easter holiday...

on my way out, the sales clerk i know, i said the same greeting to her,

she said, "we already have the easter candy out".....

my buddy was staring at me, as i dropped my jaw........

i said no freaking way....

"yeah, right over here", she walked us over to the end cap.....and across the isle, was the valentine candy...

dammit, new years day is still "new", as a holiday goes, and damned CVS is already pushing Easter.....

but it was funny, that i blurted out Happy Easter, and had no idea......the Easter candy was out..

so i bought a lottery ticket.....maybe with my physic abilities, i'll win tonight?

as my usual joking around at the local CVS store, i got my morning newspaper, and went straight to the pharmacy counter, where a buddy of mine, is a retire (disabled) trucker as well, and he has been a pharmacy tech, for a few years.

i blurted out, HAPPY EASTER, and i told them that CVS is by-passing valentines day, and going straight into the Easter holiday...

on my way out, the sales clerk i know, i said the same greeting to her,

she said, "we already have the easter candy out".....

my buddy was staring at me, as i dropped my jaw........

i said no freaking way....

"yeah, right over here", she walked us over to the end cap.....and across the isle, was the valentine candy...

dammit, new years day is still "new", as a holiday goes, and damned CVS is already pushing Easter.....

but it was funny, that i blurted out Happy Easter, and had no idea......the Easter candy was out..

so i bought a lottery ticket.....maybe with my physic abilities, i'll win tonight?
You better remember good old stimpy.... pro.....pro?

I see how you are....lol

No more good emails for you....lol
galaxy-quest-laliari-tentacle-makeout-thats-not-right-1b.gif