Happy Happy Joy Joy

freightpunk

TB Lurker
Credits
That's right folks I've had a change of heart.Everything at the Leaf is great!We've only lost 1 district sales manager,3 linehaul dispatchers,2 AM supervisors,1 Linedriver,I'm sure a few Dockworkers as well but that's just growing pains! Boise freight shows up between 9am and 11am Mountain time but the customers don't mind because were the only LTL freight outfit in Idaho.There are no more Haz-Mat issues either,Just blank out the placards and mash your motor,chances of getting caught are pretty slim.Sorry about sending you into a terminal where that trailer is supposed to be but our inept million dollar Qualcomm system is having problems,or was it our central dispatcher was on Ebay bidding on Fantasy world toys.I'm not bitter,I'm happy,because I can sleep at night knowing full well that all these problems lie in the hands of management.:1036316054:But Freightpunk,you don't see the big picture.You need to join the line haul commitee so we can work these things out via conference call,I know the meetings of yore were'nt very effective but I think this is gonna work.We did'nt really mean to cancel those Redding runs out of Portland just to run them on the extra board on a daily basis,It's just we need to make sure our loyal "Company" employees are suffering any work loss.I guess we could just go to start times and fight over the longest and the strongest,hell I think I could take a few of our guys in a wrestling match.Breathe deep,the gathering gloom,watch lights fade from everyroom,Red is gray and yellow white,but we decide which is right,and which is an illusion.

I drank the purple Kool-Aid, put on the new company DVD, and as the lights faded around me, I too thought everything was going to be alright...