FedEx Freight | Happy Holidays to one and all

Twice Pipes

TB Veteran
Credits
To all my friends on Truck boards I would like to wish all of you a very safe and joyous Holiday Season. Old TP is going on vacation for the next two weeks. I'm throwing grandma in the fifth wheel and heading for parts unknown. I realize that having to work on New Years Eve is an issue with some of you, but your all professional drivers, and can handle the situation. I think FXF is just trying to cover all the bases with this maneuver. Reading all the reports I can get my hands on the deal to swap stock for dept deal is not coming together. YRC has lowered its tenure from 95 percent to 80 percent and has extended the time limit to Dec 23rd. trying to stave off bankruptcy. There is also the issue of holiday pay and sick leave the first of the year. Things are not looking good for YRC. As for us working on New Years Eve, I don't think this will be a big issue. I predict that many companies will be closed on Friday, runs will be canceled, and most of you will be able to stay home. I sure hope so. As for me since I'm a high tech redneck, maybe I'll thrown the lab top into the fifth wheel and take a peek at what's going on. Once again, Happy Holidays to you and yours. TP

Yep, you're exactly right, TP. If YRC were to go under, half the fellas on this board would want to call the powers that be, a bunch of DA's for not seeing it coming.

Happy Christmas to you and have a swell trip.
Happy Christmas to TB and the folks who hang out here. Watch for my Christmas poem in the Politics spot.

Peace