Estes | Happy Mothers Day

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
Even though it's not "our day" guys..I wanted to send out a Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's and wives of my TB friends..These women that we call MOM,are very special people and should be treated so..Without MOM, there would be no US..Our wives are the mothers of our children and are there for them when we cannot be..Soooooo!!!!!

Happy Mothers Day To All The MOM'S.....

[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=79982.msg828293#msg828293 date=1273412255]
Even though it's not "our day" guys..I wanted to send out a Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's and wives of my TB friends..These women that we call MOM,are very special people and should be treated so..Without MOM, there would be no US..Our wives are the mothers of our children and are there for them when we cannot be..Soooooo!!!!!

[/quote]
Our pastor asked us guys stand up and give our wives and moms a big hand for taking care of us and our children. I overheard my wife tell the lady next to her that she was skipping church on fathers day :biglaugh:

[quote author=mildew link=topic=79982.msg828457#msg828457 date=1273445031]
[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=79982.msg828293#msg828293 date=1273412255]

[/quote]
Our pastor asked us guys stand up and give our wives and moms a big hand for taking care of us and our children. I overheard my wife tell the lady next to her that she was skipping church on fathers day :biglaugh:
[/quote]

That was "cold blooded" dew..