XPO | Happy Thanksgiving Everyone...

vetran peddleman

FOR ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
I Just wanted extend a happy thanksgiving wish to all my fellow DSR colloqueaues out there on this board in cyberspace. I don’t know about your circumstances, but I’m sooooo thankful to God for all his blessings and benefits that he heaps upon me and my family this year. Just think , 3 squares every day, a roof over my head, a warm bed, a good wife,( 44 years married next month), relatively good health, and on and on I could go. Yup, I AM truly blessed.

I Just wanted extend a happy thanksgiving wish to all my fellow DSR colloqueaues out there on this board in cyberspace. I don’t know about your circumstances, but I’m sooooo thankful to God for all his blessings and benefits that he heaps upon me and my family this year. Just think , 3 squares every day, a roof over my head, a warm bed, a good wife,( 44 years married next month), relatively good health, and on and on I could go. Yup, I AM truly blessed.
Yes sir and the same to you.

UuUwo5A.jpg

Same to you!!!! 2018 has been and is a very tuff year for me and my family. Hope and prey I can turn to around in 2019, because I dont think we can take any more bad luck at this point. Happy Holidays to everyone out there, who helps get the job done! Please be safe, don't get hurt, and keep your eyes on the road!