Happy Thanksgiving to All

Discussion in 'XPO Logistics' started by vetran peddleman, Nov 23, 2017.

1. vetran peddleman

vetran peddleman FOR ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

I, probably wish like a lot of you, that XPO treated us better as far as pay and benefits Is concerned. Having said that however, overall I think that we have it pretty good. We have no bombs falling On our heads, three square meals a day, warm Houses to return to after a hard days work.As we gather with family and friends for ourThanksgiving feasts today I can’t help but to be thankful for all that God is given us in this country.Compared to other places that are not as fortunate as we are in this country I consider ourselves to be extremely blessed. Just my two cents on today’s holiday,Thanksgiving, that gets totally eclipsed by the Materialism of the next holiday on the calendar. With that said, Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone. I hope that you have a good one

2. Diggger86

Diggger86 Member

Amen!

Feels good just to be home on the holiday plus having the Friday after off is a first time ever for me.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

highspeeds likes this.
  3. ole man

ole man Well-Known Member

Yes sir! I’m in total agreement. This is the much more important holiday of the two last of the year!

highspeeds likes this.
  4. trucknfool

trucknfool Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all My Truckingboard comrads. I really wish the best for all and Peace on Earth. We all need to be thankful for for many things especially that we live in a country that allows us to chose our own path in life and the freedom to voice our concerns to one another. Working in LTL
    is a highly stressful job and I am thankful for these boards to exchange information and ideas without fear of repercussions or backlash. One can really gage what's its like
    at any Trucking Company by reading the different threads from each prospective companies. Good luck to all.

highspeeds likes this.
  5. radman

radman moving and grooving

Excellent post, agree whole heartedly.

highspeeds likes this.
  6. highspeeds

highspeeds ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

We get so little time off. And then an overdose of family. Some of these kids are frakking weird.

God Bless, everybody. Even sucker666. Maybe.

upnorth and icuicp like this.