Averitt | Happy Thanksgiving!

ltl lifer

Sr. Citizen & Gold Member
Credits
I hope all of my fellow Averitt drivers, "ahem" driving associates, have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy the time off. By G_d we have earned it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God I came through there right after they had opened the road, 11:00pm. All occupants were ejected, 5 total. Why won't people buckle up?

I almost went to bed in London after supper. Would have been a wise move but no way of knowing.
Was worse for our friends in Texas.
Massive pileup shuts I-10 in Texas; 2 dead - Yahoo! News

Very good chance that I could have been in that mess on I-10 if I had not took the cut Wednesday night. They were hauling wrecked 4 wheelers away on car haulers there were so many. Reports from my fellow drivers is that the fog could be cut with a knife.

That's why I run my CB on 19,with the volume turned low,this time of year FOG is a problem down here,I leave plenty of room.

That's why I run my CB on 19,with the volume turned low,this time of year FOG is a problem down here,I leave plenty of room.
Exactly why I run my radio. Don't chatter on it a whole lot but I am monitoring it. Not near the noise these days as it used to be. But it is great when you do need it.