ODFL | Happy Thanksgiving

I wish all of you a safe, blessed Thanksgiving. Kick back, relax, realize just how many blessings we all have, and stuff yourselves rotten!

Shouldn’t you line drivers be working today? There’s a reason we pay you the big bucks and it is to miss all of the holidays with your family.

We always make exceptions for line drivers, but don't won't tourist coming down in the winter, it's our quiet time, save
your road money and come down next summer.
I'll show you where the fish hide.

We stay at the same condo every year, it’s like our second residence. We don’t consider ourselves tourists anymore. But I’ll take your offer on the fishing.

Shoot.. I made more running the board. Working six days a week is for the birds. I'm trying to convince my TM to start a 4 night bid.

4 days a week? Sure are getting lazy. I'm a company man and will run until my 70 is out every week in the city and line. Got promises to keep and slack to pick up.

Shouldn’t you line drivers be working today? There’s a reason we pay you the big bucks and it is to miss all of the holidays with your family.
Why should I work, when I can relax with a six of Henry’s and a bottle of Beam and still collect my pay. Question is, are you working tomorrow? Skeleton crew, volunteers only for the city. Besides Mr. Lo, I’m on a bid that I usually run on holidays. I like that fat double pay day. How do y’all think I take care of my baby. Now go get your mowers gassed and oiled, make sure you sharpen the blades and go mow tomorrow. By the way, do you do leaf raking. I need my front yard cleaned up. Chop, chop, boy.

Why should I work, when I can relax with a six of Henry’s and a bottle of Beam and still collect my pay. Question is, are you working tomorrow? Skeleton crew, volunteers only for the city. Besides Mr. Lo, I’m on a bid that I usually run on holidays. I like that fat double pay day. How do y’all think I take care of my baby. Now go get your mowers gassed and oiled, make sure you sharpen the blades and go mow tomorrow. By the way, do you do leaf raking. I need my front yard cleaned up. Chop, chop, boy.

Last I heard everything been shut down at your house today. Some city minion run on out and cover that big 400 mile turn of yours?

4 days a week? Sure are getting lazy. I'm a company man and will run until my 70 is out every week in the city and line. Got promises to keep and slack to pick up.
Work to live, not live to work my friend. Besides there are plenty of city guys who need to make some extra coin, and I'm all about helping out my fellow drivers.