SAIA | Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks Psycho, and you do the same. Finished up about 6:00am this morning. Gonna be nice to be off till Monday night. Got plenty to do here at the house.

Thanks guys.Best of holiday wishes to all of our soon to be new co-workers.I'll introduce myself as Hasbeenking,Connection line driver,soon to joining Saia.

Well, welcome to Saia, finally. This could be a stressful time for you all, but feel free to ask us any questions you may have or pm one of us. Are they giving ya'll the same time frame as they are us? 100% integration March 1st. It seems like a good gameplan they've put together. Time will tell.

Well, welcome to Saia, finally. This could be a stressful time for you all, but feel free to ask us any questions you may have or pm one of us. Are they giving ya'll the same time frame as they are us? 100% integration March 1st. It seems like a good gameplan they've put together. Time will tell.
the connection will become Saia on Feb 1,07. this is what they have been told.
the good/bad thing about this buy out is only the people at the A.O will lose there jobs.if they do not want to transfer.i do have some questions but I'll start a thread about that.
the O/O have been give the choice to stay and Saia will rent their trucks from them or they can go leave.

Going through a buyout before,I have a little edge on most of the people.I've dropped a few hints to lace em' up tight because we're going to work for a living.Those up north that want to believe me, that's great .They were told by me that they are in for a major culture shock.Get ready for it.We have also lost a few O/O's in the process.I personally am looking forward to reuniting with some of my old friends from ST.as well as making new ones at our new company.

Going through a buyout before,I have a little edge on most of the people.I've dropped a few hints to lace em' up tight because we're going to work for a living.Those up north that want to believe me, that's great .They were told by me that they are in for a major culture shock.Get ready for it.We have also lost a few O/O's in the process.I personally am looking forward to reuniting with some of my old friends from ST.as well as making new ones at our new company.
Hasbeenking, there are a lot of old ST guys already over here down south. We got about 5 in CLT.

Just adding to Brutus' post. Now until Feb., operating as partner carriers, with ''extensive training'' in Dec. and Jan. for Connection employees, I guess. Then, like Brutus stated, in Feb. they will officially begin using the Saia name and our computer systems and processes. But, we'll still continue to sell only transit lanes within our distinct territories. Then, in March, the whole system will be opened up selling lanes between all 34 state. Hopefully all this will go smooth.