XPO | Hard time in Fargo?

ConwayDSR

TB Lurker
Credits
A $1,000.00 retention bonus will be paid to those eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect and attain 6 months of active employment with XPO Logistics in their current qualified position.

Eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect and attain 12 months of active employment in their current qualified position will receive another $1,000.00 bonus.

Eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect and attain 18 months of active employment in their current qualified position will receive another $1,000.00 bonus. The bonuses are subject to all applicable taxes. All other rules governing this program will apply.

Starts at $25.81/hour.

https://jobs.xpo.com/job/West-Fargo-Truck-Driver-Home-Daily-$1,000-Sign-On-Bonus-ND-58078/431093500/

So $3,000.00 in bonus money if you stay for a year and 8 months.

You could probably find some kind of Manufacturing job or something else that isn't a headache like this industry. Why would you want to do this for the same money??

Is that in oil territory? There is major money to be made in the oil fields and that would be the first place I would go.
Williston is in a lul right now. That's about 4 hours west of Fargo. Until the price jumps, the patch won't pick up.

Why not offer this system wide? I know I know it won't happen, but they might be able to fill some of those driving position they keep on advertising available over and over. 3K is little better than 750 bucks for bonus, strings or no strings. Maybe I should ask local TM when they are going offer that amount.

I have been contacted by recruiters before for oil the fields out there, not to long ago. No thanks even though its great money not looking for that kinda adventure, so never checked into it much further than that.