TForce | Harrisburg 776 Ron H.& Ed T. exploits of the death of a fellow brother Teamster for personal gain.

truthabout776FB

TB Lurker
Credits
Life long ABF Teamster and Steward Greg Miracle passed away suddenly last year. Edna M. was unable to get assistance from Ron H. or Ed T. when she called the hall. She was abandoned and left to fend for herself while bills piled up. Ron H. and Ed T. are in charge of the Health and Welfare , but were MIA when needed the most. Thank God for former Business Agent Brad H. Brad visited Edna's home three times and took her and her sister to Reading so she could receive her much needed benefits. Brad H. did this out of kindness, while our paid officials were MIA. Ron H. and Ed T. took the stage at the monthly meeting, almost shedding a tear, espousing how the Local was helping her during this time of grief. The facts are, only Brother Brad H. and a few fellow stewards we're there for Edna. I have seen some pretty low and blatantly disgusting acts in my life but capitalizing on the death of a brother is just about as bad as it gets. I hope no one else needs assistance from Ron H. and Ed T. if a loved one passes. Edna wrote the Local a letter of thanks. Ed T. chose not to read the letter to the members.The letter did not mention Ron H. for obvious reasons, he did not help her. Did Thompson chose not to read the letter to the members because Brad was the only one thanked for his help. This is who Thompson and Hicks really are. Calculating opportunists collecting a paycheck from hard working Teamsters. Remember this when you see them.

That doesn't surprise me in the least. I had similar results under different circumstances with Teamsters Local 71 in Charlotte North Carolina. After going through a brutal organizing campaign against Fedex freight, and winning our election, I was subsequently targeted and terminated, as I was a key organizer for the campaign to organize. The local union hall did nothing to help. I was told by the Local President there, Steve B, "well thanks for all you've done for us", and he hung up the phone.
No offer to help me find a new job no help filing unfair labor charges, just nothing.

Life long ABF Teamster and Steward Greg Miracle passed away suddenly last year. Edna M. was unable to get assistance from Ron H. or Ed T. when she called the hall. She was abandoned and left to fend for herself while bills piled up. Ron H. and Ed T. are in charge of the Health and Welfare , but were MIA when needed the most. Thank God for former Business Agent Brad H. Brad visited Edna's home three times and took her and her sister to Reading so she could receive her much needed benefits. Brad H. did this out of kindness, while our paid officials were MIA. Ron H. and Ed T. took the stage at the monthly meeting, almost shedding a tear, espousing how the Local was helping her during this time of grief. The facts are, only Brother Brad H. and a few fellow stewards we're there for Edna. I have seen some pretty low and blatantly disgusting acts in my life but capitalizing on the death of a brother is just about as bad as it gets. I hope no one else needs assistance from Ron H. and Ed T. if a loved one passes. Edna wrote the Local a letter of thanks. Ed T. chose not to read the letter to the members.The letter did not mention Ron H. for obvious reasons, he did not help her. Did Thompson chose not to read the letter to the members because Brad was the only one thanked for his help. This is who Thompson and Hicks really are. Calculating opportunists collecting a paycheck from hard working Teamsters. Remember this when you see them.
Hockenberry always trying to put a spin on something. 3 years in office spent tryingbto get in someones wifes drawers. Durham Drivers in Spring Grove, first Student drivers in Hbg. And then an innocent widow that just lost her husband. This is a guy that used to beat his own wufe up. Real tough guy.

More losses at UPS Freight thanks Spencer

Spencer and Smiley get owned by double B and Ups Freight. During the recent local bids double b amended the total number of premium bids during the actual bid meeting while it was in process. Double B cut three senior bids while the bid was taking place. What the hell do you call this?!! This is after the bids were hung and all Teamsters had an opportunity to bid on what was available in seniority order. This is completely against all union principles and the bid should have been stopped immediately no questions ask. However because Spencer governs from a weakened position he does as Double B commands. Now here's the spin Spencer is putting on the process. Once again the hell with telling you the truth and admitting failure. Spencer, Smiley and a few stewards that are complacent are telling members that if they would have pushed the rebid like a strong BA would have double B threatened more cuts and basically told little Spencer to back off. Double B did offer to bring the laid off dock workers back if the could leave the bids alone thus covering up the whole debacle. Here's the problem with that line of weak bull crap. The dock workers should have already been brought back on a one for one basis when the road drivers were called back. However little Spencer was unable to effectively do his job and force Double B to do what was right. This is an absolute crime against those dock workers who went without benefits and a steady paycheck. This is a pure lack of dedication and resolve when we need it the most. Little Spencer has lost all control of the facility and is allowing the company to play with him like a house cat. Ask yourself, have you ever seen such unorganized weak ass leadership. If Spencer would spend less time in the tanning bed or at the gym we would not be getting screwed with our pants up. Ed Thompson and Little Spencer have basically surrendered to the will of Double B. Basically Double B is the BA for the local side the way things are going.

The only one that did any exploiting was Huckleberry. He is a predator. He prays on vulnerable women. He also brutalized his ex wife. He tried to put a spin on the Widow of the former ABF driver. Thats how predators like this Village Idiot prey on vulnerable women. Some of his favorite prey was School Bus drivers thate were married. They really delighted his taste buds. He spent most of his time colluding with the Bus company using that as a front to have access to his prey. We all know that we lost 92 members due to his malicious acts. He is now trying to sabotage more of our members. Ye must beware of this deceitful predator. Pork Butts knows the real truth. He is part of these village Idiots schemes.
Village Idiots
Marky Perkins
Whitey
Pork Butts
Huckleberry
Doris in a sling
Fudge Packer the pet dog
UPS Steward Big Bird

I dont know. Im trying to find out myself. All I know is It has something to do with Pork Butts Commercial Lovelace and someone smoking cigars. What type of cigars I dont know. Hims probably knows.

There is nothing wrong with attempting to improve your local union.
As a matter of fact, it is your obligation as an active, concerned member.
But this is definitely not the way to go about making change.