Central Transport | Hartman purging Dallas of Vitran drivers

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
The most hated TM in Central Transport history is at it again here in Dallas by forcing P&D drivers to work the dock after they finished their routes. I guess 10-12 hours on the street in this living hell is not enough. The dock had a lay off to make room for the drivers. Of course this man is just a puppet on a string and is doing what he's told from up north but the fact remains he is incompetent to run things in Dallas. The wigs up north would fire him but they can't find anyone stupid enough to replace him so they are stuck with this bottom feeder. After all, who in their right mind would take this position other than someone with the character of Hartman. This man is right where he belongs.

This is happening at all the terminals.
That is my understanding but most terminals don't have a TM like Hartman that always speaks in a condescending manner because he believes that is the way to motivate employees. He brings to mind an old saying...."A little pot boils quickly." He can't handle pressure and with that little mind he has he always explodes. His staff just love messing with him by pushing his buttons just to watch him turn red in the face. He truly is a miserable human being that should be terminated for his unprofessional conduct...But the way he's going it won't be long before he has a stroke or heart attack because the man can't handle the pressure it takes to be a good TM..

Just because Hartman was the VP of Central Operations for Vitran doesn't mean he knows how to run a terminal. Corporate needs to take a good hard look at this man and understand he hasn't a clue on how to run a terminal. Brad the District Liaison despite being a little young is a much better fit. Hartman needs to go before Dallas will ever thrive and operate at it's full potential.

I was told by ct drivers that a prior ct tm (way before the buyout) was fired after a bunch of drivers threatened to put him next to hoffa because of his mouth and attitude, then PJAX/Vitran hired him and fired him less than two years later for the same style management.

I was told by ct drivers that a prior ct tm (way before the buyout) was fired after a bunch of drivers threatened to put him next to hoffa because of his mouth and attitude, then PJAX/Vitran hired him and fired him less than two years later for the same style management.
These are grown men this man is talking to in a disrespectful manner. His mouth will not be tolerated much longer.

These are grown men this man is talking to in a disrespectful manner. His mouth will not be tolerated much longer.

some people just don't talk to others with any form of respect. this "tm" was one of them, he basically told me it was his way or the highway and if I didn't like it he had a stack of over 100 apps that would take my job tomorrow, funny I was still getting vitran paychecks almost 2 years after his stopped.

some people just don't talk to others with any form of respect. this "tm" was one of them, he basically told me it was his way or the highway and if I didn't like it he had a stack of over 100 apps that would take my job tomorrow, funny I was still getting vitran paychecks almost 2 years after his stopped.
This so called TM will become a victim of his own demise. In time Karma will get him......One way or the other. Once punks like this know you are intimidated by their anger, they will use it to victimize you whenever it will work. And most here in Dallas are not intimidated by punks. We just laugh in his face.

Before this thread dies like the CT/Vitran forum has since the buyout let me be clear about a couple of things. I've left and I'm much happier than I've been in a long time. But as to not over compensate and in an effort to keep things real let me say I still have bad days even in my new job. That's just life. And lastly on the subject of Hartman here in Dallas. My friends that still work there call me regularly to vent and let me know the latest news. Most everyone hates this man (including the original Central Transport employees) and are doing everything they can do to sabotage Dallas and their operations especially since they are now having to work the dock. They want this man gone and they will stop at nothing until he's gone. If corporate was smart they would get rid of this man, but the fact is they are not smart and they will not make a change. Warren Mi. gets what they deserve in this man and I find great satisfaction in that....Like Central Transport and Vitran deserved each other. Hartman has found his soul mate...A marriage made in heaven.

Before this thread dies like the CT/Vitran forum has since the buyout let me be clear about a couple of things. I've left and I'm much happier than I've been in a long time. But as to not over compensate and in an effort to keep things real let me say I still have bad days even in my new job. That's just life. And lastly on the subject of Hartman here in Dallas. My friends that still work there call me regularly to vent and let me know the latest news. Most everyone hates this man (including the original Central Transport employees) and are doing everything they can do to sabotage Dallas and their operations especially since they are now having to work the dock. They want this man gone and they will stop at nothing until he's gone. If corporate was smart they would get rid of this man, but the fact is they are not smart and they will not make a change. Warren Mi. gets what they deserve in this man and I find great satisfaction in that....Like Central Transport and Vitran deserved each other. Hartman has found his soul mate...A marriage made in heaven.

Sir Runawaytrain, You moved on and yet you still try to help. That's good man in my book! Thank You and Bless You. The world needs more people like you.

Sir Runawaytrain, You moved on and yet you still try to help. That's good man in my book! Thank You and Bless You. The world needs more people like you.
I truly do care about you guys but if Warren fails to act then you are stuck in this hell hole that is Dallas. Why they can't see that Hartman is not doing the job is beyond me. The damages and service should tell the story. I hear that many drivers are ripping off labels and pro numbers to sabotage the company in an effort to target Hartman. Some are sabotaging the tractors on the streets and breaking down on purpose. They have a personal agenda against this man because of his mouth and attitude. I can only speak of Dallas but if this is going on else where it's no wonder this company can't turn their reputation around. This management style of yelling and screaming is not acceptable. Their business model can succeed but not with TM's like Hartman. Honestly I don't look for them to get rid of him so my advice is to jump ship as freight picks up in the LTL world and get away from the bottom feeder that is Central Transport.

c.t. views if all employees complain about the boss, he must be doing his job and will keep him forever. the only way to get him out is to sabotage the freight in a way that it gets to the customer late. i'm not saying anything about damaging it :438: missing pickups on important accts also gets corporates attention. just sayin.

c.t. views if all employees complain about the boss, he must be doing his job and will keep him forever. the only way to get him out is to sabotage the freight in a way that it gets to the customer late. i'm not saying anything about damaging it :438: missing pickups on important accts also gets corporates attention. just sayin.
Thanks for the information. I will pass it on to the boys in Dallas.

Just go into work do what tell you to do. And that will be enough to put them under. They have no clue to whats going on without you.

And BTW H.E> this is one of the truest statements I have ever read about CT....Great Post......Hartman will indeed stay forever. Jump ASAP men.

I just came to a realization that Central Transports business model requires TM's like Hartman in Dallas to run the daily operations. A man can't have a conscious. He can't have an awareness of compassion for all the people he has hurt and families he has destroyed. He must be able to sleep at night without that awareness, He must have the mental faculties to be a heartless individual so he can wake up in morning after a good night sleep and go right back out and do it again ......Guilt free....This man is perfect for Dallas and I think corporate is searching for more just like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hartman's way is not the way to handle employees. You can be a Manager, even at CT, without being evil. I immediately quit a job if I found out the boss was a screamer.

You can actually sue a company because of a screaming boss and win $$$$. Creating a hostile work environment.

Hartman's way is not the way to handle employees. You can be a Manager, even at CT, without being evil. I immediately quit a job if I found out the boss was a screamer.

You can actually sue a company because of a screaming boss and win $$$$. Creating a hostile work environment.
There are a lot of things going on behind the scenes in Dallas now that are about to level the playing field some. This man is just plain hateful and a miserable human being. His tone and demeanor is always hateful and he never has a kind word about anything. SM since you know this man personally from being in management you know everything I say in this thread is true about him. We talked in PM's about his bad behavior and you know I'm not spinning this in anyway. I've talked to many others in PM's about this mans horrible people skills and condescending attitude. I could say much more and will when the time is right....This place has the most hostile work environment of any company I have ever worked at and in time it will be disclosed for what it is.

People like this guy (Hartman) are one of the many reasons this company finds itself begging former employees to come back....Think long and hard before you return to these bottom feeders.