Central Transport | Hartman purging Dallas of Vitran drivers

Just a bunch of cry babies. You must still love CT or living in a Vitran past.
You just can't get those things out of your mind and off your lips
CT will never thrive with the negative employees it has now and this site
is part to blame. Everyone on here is "pitty me pitty me" instead of keeping there mouth shut and
working to be better. If you don't like it, leave. There are some great people in the company but people like
you Train who are so narrow minded who see nothing else but they want to see,
will never know that. It's the employees with that "pay up or give up" additude that sent Vitran
to the grave.

is part to blame. Everyone on here is "pitty me pitty me" instead of keeping there mouth shut and
working to be better. If you don't like it, leave. There are some great people in the company but people like
will never know that. It's the employees with that "pay up or give up" additude that sent Vitran
to the grave.
You call it crying and we call it moving on and venting about this POS company....We have free speech you little punk....take your own advice and keep your mouth shut...If you want to stay under the desk with your knee pads on that's fine with us.....That's were punks like you belong....I won't waste more of my time defending our position because your not worth it. Most of the good Vitran drivers are gone and all that remain are people that want to sell themselves short and work for just a paycheck. Because nobody in their right mind could work for that company and have any sense of pride.

Haha! Listen to you...It's amazing how pathetic you sound. Really mature. "Good Vitran drivers"
The ones who loved it when times were good but it was everyone else's fault when times were tough. Those?
The ones who bitched none stop in the Vitran board of how horrible a company that was? Haha okay.
Truth hurts doesn't it.

Not one time did I hear of how thankful they were for CT allowing them to keep there jobs. CT could have very easily bought VT and
Shut the doors and left all you people out of work. But again, negativity and thinking they owe you something prevents you from seeing it.

And by "punk" you mean someone who has been in this business for 20 years, spent time with Vitran and saw it
first hand...I guess so. Call me a punk for calling you out! And no, I am not an employee of CT.
But, CT has been in business a long time and will stay in business a long time.

But then again, your right and there wrong???? Haha okay

Haha! Listen to you...It's amazing how pathetic you sound. Really mature. "Good Vitran drivers"
The ones who loved it when times were good but it was everyone else's fault when times were tough. Those?
The ones who bitched none stop in the Vitran board of how horrible a company that was? Haha okay.
Truth hurts doesn't it.

Not one time did I hear of how thankful they were for CT allowing them to keep there jobs. CT could have very easily bought VT and
Shut the doors and left all you people out of work. But again, negativity and thinking they owe you something prevents you from seeing it.

And by "punk" you mean someone who has been in this business for 20 years, spent time with Vitran and saw it
first hand...I guess so. Call me a punk for calling you out! And no, I am not an employee of CT.

You epitomize the type of people this family prays off of........You are a lost cause.

Truth hurts doesn't it.

they could'nt just close the doors with the gm contract hanging in the balance, c.t. had to smooth over gm because of this unstable transisition. we didn't ask mouroun to come and save the day, what he has to offer is entry level at other companies to begin with.

they could'nt just close the doors with the gm contract hanging in the balance, c.t. had to smooth over gm because of this unstable transisition. we didn't ask mouroun to come and save the day, what he has to offer is entry level at other companies to begin with.
That's way over his head.....I believe he thinks we just fell off the turnip truck.

I remember this person, he thought he was someone with the "inside track", just Intel from the water cooler and listening to linehaul drivers in the break room.

to the grave.

Ltl, you sure remind me of another person who always praises CT. I believe he called himself, CT42long. Is this your 2nd alias?

to the grave.
While I do respect this site and what it offers I do believe that you overestimate its power. Either that or you are looking for an excuse, someone or something else to blame for the situation CT is in. While this is a good place for drivers to exchange information and the companies all read it to take the pulse of their workers it does not have the power to destroy a company as you have implied.

Truth hurts doesn't it.

In my opinion, Vitran drivers and staff may have been better off by closing their doors as opposed to what we have endured with CT.

In my opinion, Vitran drivers and staff may have been better off by closing their doors as opposed to what we have endured with CT.

I agree totally, at least then we would have gotten unemployment and been forced to find better work, instead of being afraid to search and staying with the status quot

Last edited by a moderator:
That would have shown mercy on the employees...And probably would have had an effect on their unemployment rates in each state....As cruel as it may seem it's almost as if they enjoyed taking their time dismantling it and running off the GOOD and BAD drivers slowly. Drivers are viewed at this company as an expendable asset and it is built into their business model....It's an UNSPOKEN POLICY but it's there.....Otherwise they would change. THIS POLICY IS THEIR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET.....They can't disclose it because they need the jargon....A hybrid language that's designed to make drivers think they are the backbone of the company....It's used to motivate at times. This company makes money with the constant turnover. It doesn't come without a price....But that's a price that they have absorbed for decades. Don't buy into their jargon and rhetoric. They could care less about you and your family. It's all about the almighty dollar and I don't expect that will ever change....Granted for most companies the dollar always will trump the employees. But this place stands alone at the top.....UNCHALLENGED !!!!!! King of the mountain.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would have shown mercy on the employees...And probably would have had an effect on their unemployment rates in each state....As cruel as it may seem it's almost as if they enjoyed taking their time dismantling it and running off the GOOD and BAD drivers slowly. Drivers are viewed at this company as an expendable asset and it is built into their business model....It's an UNSPOKEN POLICY but it's there.....Otherwise they would change. THIS POLICY IS THEIR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET.....They can't disclose it because they need the jargon....A hybrid language that's designed to make drivers think they are the backbone of the company....It's used to motivate at times. This company makes money with the constant turnover. It doesn't come without a price....But that's a price that they have absorbed for decades. Don't buy into their jargon and rhetoric. They could care less about you and your family. It's all about the almighty dollar and I don't expect that will ever change....Granted for most companies the dollar always will trump the employees. But this place stands alone at the top.....UNCHALLENGED !!!!!! King of the mountain.

This is true to a point . It seems it's finally coming back to haunt them. Our workforce is shrinking rapidly, and we have no new applicants. CT just isn't offering drivers a reason to come here, and they're giving guys every reason to jump ship.

They're even begging current drivers to help find new ones .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true to a point . It seems it's finally coming back to haunt them. Our workforce is shrinking rapidly, and we have no new applicants. CT just isn't offering drivers a reason to come here, and they're giving guys every reason to jump ship.

So they can run them off and never have to pay any sort of benefits.....That's their business model. Like I said they will absorb the cost of the turnover...It has worked for decades.

Or even offering Special Rehire programs to get drivers back

Saw a new trick today. Vitran rig pulls onto customer lot with trainee behind wheel, trainer in jump seat. Ptchhhhhh go the brakes and they switch seats so trainer can back rig to dock. Then trainer gives trainee lesson on how to identify and pick up freight.

Truth hurts doesn't it.

CT wouldnt have shut down Vitran. They needed Vitrans customers. But old Moroun didnt see something coming. That nobody wants CT to haul their freight. The vitran customers he was counting on left as soon as those **** yellow trucks showed up to pick it up. The merge should've happened the other way around.

Ltl, you sure remind me of another person who always praises CT. I believe he called himself, CT42long. Is this your 2nd alias?

I can assure you its not me. Only way I would alias is if I was banned. ..... and for right now I quit giving a (vitran) so I quit posting but do still follow..... could have used this guy when I needed back up???????? What ever good night.

I can assure you its not me. Only way I would alias is if I was banned. ..... and for right now I quit giving a (vitran) so I quit posting but do still follow..... could have used this guy when I needed back up???????? What ever good night.
R.I.P.......We all thought you died.....LOL