Central Transport | Hartman purging Dallas of Vitran drivers

Be careful, RT, you may be blamed for one of my previous posts about that death comment I made. LOL
I know......I get blamed for everything.....42 lost his home internet connection (my guess) and he doesn't want to use his data on his cell phone, so he martyr'ed himself with his new R.I.P. symbol.........The CT family will never forget him and he will live on forever. Matty is considering making it a holiday for his big happy CT family.

42 makes a comment after midnight, possibly another alcohol powered reply. If you need a sponsor ask your t.m., c.t. can't afford to lose your services.

I can assure you its not me. Only way I would alias is if I was banned. ..... and for right now I quit giving a (vitran) so I quit posting but do still follow..... could have used this guy when I needed back up???????? What ever good night.
I know......I get blamed for everything.....42 lost his home internet connection (my guess) and he doesn't want to use his data on his cell phone, so he martyr'ed himself with his new R.I.P. symbol.........The CT family will never forget him and he will live on forever. Matty is considering making it a holiday for his big happy CT family.
Keep a lookout for a new member with an old MO. :hysterical:

I agree, I don't think any time-out is going to set him straight.
I think he has a death wish at least on truckingboards.....He may be a great guy because honestly I really don't know him....He could be a great neighbor or friend to many. But when it comes to truckingboards he can't control himself....He has no self restraint or control....And his temper will be his un-doing.....At least on here. But somehow I don't think he really cares.

Unpaid and mandatory work the dock of course