Central Transport | hartman puts in 2week

the dude

TB Lurker
Credits
So Hartman puts in his two week notice and gates wants to have a meeting with him...bet gates offers him more money to stay even though "we are in a pay freeze." From Hartman himself.....

Haeard he was heading to Colorado. Anyone know what he will be doing out there/

to get away from all the bull that vitran is pulling in milwaukee wi ( giving alot of freight to up special delivery, lack of knowledge of the new temerial manager in mil, an osad.............).

so hartman puts in his two week notice and gates wants to have a meeting with him...bet gates offers him more money to stay even though "we are in a pay freeze." from hartman himself.....

yeah!!! =)

Okay this is how they get out of giving us a raise this year, "its all kimacks fault we can't give raises. He single handedly destroyed this company." Bet Hartman and all the other ass kissers take their raises with out even blinking an eye. While we (the heart and soul of this company) drivers, dock workers, and office personnel suffer! I say come January 3-7 (after Jan 1 everybody pto days are renewed) we plan a day to all call in and use a pto day in protest. Shut the company down for a day.

If all of us look back a few years, we will remember this is the company that operated with 2 presidents, 3 vice presidents, and 3 directors of maintenance. Hard to know for sure how may regional slots they had. Is it any wonder we were losing money.

I doubt seriously the executives were living pay check to pay check like we had to. I have little sympathy for the CEO when he says he took a 10 percent pay cut vs. our 5 percent when he was already making over 500K per year.

The only fix for this company is to wipe the slate clean and bring in new blood. The current group just doesn't get it, or doesn't want to get it. I do do feel confident that we will all get it, if you catch my drift.

:smilies-19296:
So Hartman puts in his two week notice and gates wants to have a meeting with him..
Maybe Vitran Canada is finally realizing theres something wrong here in the US. Let's hope this guy has some energy, knowledge and ambition to help drive the company forward so we can all benefit. A lot of management in Vitran USA lack all three of the above. It also looks like the pjaxers are gonna have a new set of eyes watchin them. Maybe that'll shift their rears in the right gear if ya know what I mean. I think some of em are stuck in reverse.

Speaking of pjax, thank you Jeff and moderators for moving pjax into the boneyard. I'm sure at one time it was a great company and some people have some fun and happy memories of the place. But that's all it is now, it's just a memory. We're Vitran, we're Canadian owned, and if we don't like it, well I think we've all heard it before, we can leave. With these new changes going on, I think I'll stick around and see what happens.:coffee1:

Copied from the archives:

Start bitching in the right ears

If the ears aint Vitran Canada's, than they aint the right ears. Think about it

Last edited by a moderator: