ODFL | Harvey sucks

While many large corporations are now sending lots of their trucks to Texas to brings relief OD be like... how many balls in our trailer?
Billy, how do you know? Yes many people and companies have sent finances, supplies and help. Do you know what OD is doing there? I thought you was in SEA. The trailer with the ball's is a promotional contest to get our name out there, thus keeping your butt humping freight. It was done before the storm. I got a idea, quit bitching and donate. You say you make so much money. Help someone. There's many worthy charities. The Michael Bennett foundation. If not I brought you some nice sort and seg freight to keep you occupied.

It doesn't bother you this place is more about the money than the people? Never get hurt at work or you'll see how quickly what part of the OD family corporate puts you in.
I've been there. I had people that cared enough to help me. I was driven to the medical center. People took time to see if I was okay. I don't know what you are talking about.

OD will put help in for the disaster but it won't be their money, it'll be post ups in terminals just asking employees for donations.

It doesn't bother you this place is more about the money than the people? Never get hurt at work or you'll see how quickly what part of the OD family corporate puts you in.

No because I don't see them that way. This place still cares plenty about people. I've seen it first hand. And if I saw them as a greedy, tyrannical place as you seem to, I would be long gone. Sure major corporations aren't all warm and fuzzy all the time but if I was angry and bitter as you there would be no way I'd stay here.

No because I don't see them that way. This place still cares plenty about people. I've seen it first hand. And if I saw them as a greedy, tyrannical place as you seem to, I would be long gone. Sure major corporations aren't all warm and fuzzy all the time but if I was angry and bitter as you there would be no way I'd stay here.

We've had enough city comrades that OD has turned their back on once they are no longer useful to the company after an injury. I've been here many years junior. The truth hurts and the internet isn't always full of feel goods.

We've had enough city comrades that OD has turned their back on once they are no longer useful to the company after an injury. I've been here many years junior. The truth hurts and the internet isn't always full of feel goods.
Really, well old man you have disability benefits, you have work man's comp, and yes I have seen it on line haul and city. The only time I saw someone let go, was when it was discovered that she was pulling a scam. Bitter Billy, if I lose my eyesight, I don't expect to be held on to as a line driver. Duh. But every other time I have seen everything go smoothly. Maybe it's time for you to turn in your keys and go away. What about what new guys read coming out of your messages. They see all of your bitterness and complaining. And Billy not everyone will enter into employment at your level. They will have to be shown, taught and the best teacher is experience. Have a nice holiday.

Nope it's not but it's full of angry, bitter people like you. Some of us don't want to hear your constant bs every time we come on here. Myself included. Remember what your momma said, if you don't have anything nice to say...

Really, well old man you have disability benefits, you have work man's comp, and yes I have seen it on line haul and city. The only time I saw someone let go, was when it was discovered that she was pulling a scam. Bitter Billy, if I lose my eyesight, I don't expect to be held on to as a line driver. Duh. But every other time I have seen everything go smoothly. Maybe it's time for you to turn in your keys and go away. What about what new guys read coming out of your messages. They see all of your bitterness and complaining. And Billy not everyone will enter into employment at your level. They will have to be shown, taught and the best teacher is experience. Have a nice holiday.

Guys only could dream of me going away so they could get my seniority, runs and my truck. It'll never happen. This is just another job and another company that considers you just a number. Don't get lost in the family feel good stuff.