Yellow | Has everyone had enough

I wish they had gave me Old Dominion stock instead of worthless YRC stock options when you people voted me a paycut. I would have never went to work for Yellow in the first place if I knew I would have to move to another state to do an 8 hour mini 6 nights a week and then take a pay and pension cut.

What I'm writing here is controversial without a doubt. SOME of our people deserve everything back and then some! Others aren't worth the 85% rate they're stealing now. Here what I think needs to happen: a) much of the upper management needs to go. They have screwed things up so badly that it's going to take a miracle and a lot of hard work to fix it. b) Those brothers (and sisters) who are "milkin' the pooch" every day need to get with the program, or get the %$#@ out! I'm tired of carrying you. c) The hard-working brethren need to take (and be given) a much larger role in making the decisions that affect us all, mostly from the operations end. d) Everybody needs to demand that things be done right! e) We need to share heartily in the rewards of doing these things ($$$)

Maybe you need to threaten and go through with if necessary, a decertification of the union.