Hate Holidays

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
Good grief people LOVE chips at holidays. I hate holidays. Bank accounts love holidays. What do ya do ?
I know .... Never a bad thing to be too busy. Unless your the guy too busy :) be safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Shows how much you know. Topeka Kansas Frito lay plant is union.
then why not the drivers is it because they make to much money,93 k a year come on beer boy really I think you must have some heat stroke going from all that physical labor your so proud of.

then why not the drivers is it because they make to much money,93 k a year come on beer boy really I think you must have some heat stroke going from all that physical labor your so proud of.

Do you have a man crush on Matt? Why are you stockings him? If you don't like his posts, don't click on them. Keep it up and you'll find another problem or twelve.

Guardrail

He's an old Dugan driver from up north I guess.
To answer your question we don't need the union we have a great pension with 401k match. We are treated well and we are paid well. Why would I need the union ?
As far as the plant they are. And there is no weird tensions between the traffic center and the plant we all get along well.
I'm not sure why your bugging me. I don't care just shows how dumb you are

:nono_h4h:
Do you have a man crush on Matt? Why are you stockings him? If you don't like his posts, don't click on them. Keep it up and you'll find another problem or twelve.

Guardrail

Hey windmill you do what ever you think .

Last edited by a moderator:
Ziper, this really ain't the place to grind your axe, not if you want to hang around for very long. I would take your issues with Matt or Guardrail to PM.

Just a little friendly advice.

I believe I know this person. Hard to tell. No biggie GT he's prob laid off from somewhere all bored and pissy