Hate to be premature but Trumps implosion is close

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Aug 11, 2016.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I won't have either Hillary Or Trump on my conscience. America votes either in, the nation is doomed. Centralized gov (Marxist Populism) always fails. Especially 12-16 years straight...

2. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Half the households don't pay any federal most of those are getting some kind of assistance. The national dept is $20 trillion, Obamacare really kicks in in 2017 and baby boomers are retiring in huge numbers. I'm guessing doomed is already built in no matter what.
    So screw it huh?

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Trump and Hilly both add spending. I have but one vote and I vote for the Constitution which both ignore. 100 million voters will decide which one of those two sink us and I have no choice but to live with the result.

4. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

Canada's looking better EH !

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I guess Maybe it's because I don't watch reality shows or go on social internet sites, other than on here. I just don't get it...

The Dems enter each election with 45% of the national electorate that will never vote Repub, no matter what. To win, a Repub must have more than The Repub votes Romney got last time- I've heard it was around 90% of the Repub Base, and he lost.

So, in the Primaries, our Lying Fraud Dem in the Repub Party was voted most entertaining and angry over a field of boring, but decent, candidates. 30% of Angry Voters chose to make him the Ross Perot, Pat Buchannan, Ron Paul Cult Leader. He's been on every side of every issue, but he demands presence in camera, so the TV Channels picked him. On the Issues, he pretty much tied with Graham for Worst- but hey- Facebookers apparently love him.

40% of Repubs warned that they won't vote for him in the General, so, when you pick him anyway- The blame is on whoever made him the Nominee, not on the Voters who said they won't vote for him. The responses on here seem more like drunken high schoolers who decided to get naked and roll in a hogpen- and now are mad that others didn't join them.

There has to be more substance to a campaign than: 'He's Not Hillary'. America is sunk, voting for Frauds from TV. That can't be blamed on those who refuse to 'join in'....

Magoo and CCXdriver like this.
  6. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

If Hillary wins,the Nevertrumpers will be the reason...Be proud of what you will have done and just admit it.

Rastus likes this.
  7. Rastus

It's Trump vs the trough feeding establishment.
    They can all go eat ::shit:: now and in the future.

8. Rastus

Who fits your narrow vision of a candidate who also could possibly win the election?
    Personally I said I'd have voted for Cruz if he won the primary even though I can't stand the little snake. (Until he pulled that stunt at the convention).

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I am proud to stick to the Constitution and not vote for P T Barnum. Your argument is weakminded, illogical, and intelllectally lazy. You're smarter than that.

Trump doesn't even want to govern. He offered VP to Kasich first, telling him he can run everything but economic policy. Kasich ran on opposite of Trump in the primary. Trump has no ideological principals. He thinks he can be one guy today, and another person tomorrow, and that you'll follow him like the Pied Piper. He appears to be correct??? He's a Fraud.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    Magoo likes this.
  10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I've said several times, America won't vote for the Constitution anymore. 49% collect money from others via handouts, so a 'winner' doesn't exist. The nation is done.

Jindal won every debate, but he was relegated to the Kiddie Table. Fiirona had the only workable budget plan since Nixon, doing away with Baseline Budgeting. Santorum was most qualified to govern on Day One, understanding both the Middle East, and our jobs situation. Cruz had a stricter border plan than Trump's, without the catchy slogan. Even Progressive Huckaby endorsed the Fair Tax and could have sold it.... Instead we picked another Lying Fraud Democrat for the Repub Nominee. That's on you, not me, when Hillary wins then.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Personally, I think all Trump Voters should go pay $40,000 each for a 1978 Yugo. If you refuse to pay, Hillary wins, and the blame is on you. Just as logical....

12. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Since nobody else will change our current tax code, maybe you should support Trump since there might at least be a 5% chance that he will fix it.
    Pretty hard to blame anyone for following our own tax laws to save themselves money.
    And don't lie, you do the same thing as Trump, only on a smaller level. We all do.

13. Northern Flash

CCX,
    You and Magooy are worried about Trump's tax returns so much that I have to ask you this.

If Hillary makes 100 dollars and donates 80 of it to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation to avoid paying taxes on it, is that okay with you?
    She pays income taxes on 20 dollars, of the 100 dollars that she earned.
    The other 80 becomes tax free, but gets put back in to her own pocket via the Foundation.
    She is as crooked as the day is long.
    And your concern about Trump's tax returns is as hypocritical as the day is long.
    :poke:

14. Northern Flash

Too late for that. They couldn't get enough votes to become the local dog catcher.

It's Trump or Hillary, and I damn sure ain't voting for that lying bitch.

15. Northern Flash

Donald should hustle right along and release them. Just like Obama has with is medical and college transcripts.

16. Northern Flash

The left's only strategy is to keep everyone following the shiny object. That keeps the focus off the crooked pos.

17. Northern Flash

Life must be good........there in fantasyland.

18. Northern Flash

Jimmy, I'd like to know how you can be so certain of what a Trump Presidency will look like.
    If you are that good, could you please send me this upcoming week's lottery numbers?

19. Northern Flash

Prepare to defend yourself. Here come the leftists to tell you how "everyone" pays taxes.......leaving out the "Federal Income Part". Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
    :regretful:

20. Northern Flash

We made our case during the primaries and the country did not agree. The country has changed, and in a horrible way in my opinion. But the fact is, it's too late for pouting. The tribe has spoken.
    It's down to two.........