Hate to be premature but Trumps implosion is close

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Yep.
    With a Trump loss, a lot of the fault will lay on the shoulders of the establishment pukes that wouldn't support him. Some of their followers will not support Trump because they won't support Trump, so they will be partially to blame.
    And if a candidate as bad as Hillary can win, that tells me that the Republican party can be and should be, dismantled forever, because they'll never win another election.

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

His history, and his statements. Like obama, he's warned us he wants to be Dictator. Plus, most things he campaigns on require 60 votes in the Senate. The Dems will sit on it, not allowing votes. He's basically Hillary, better packaged.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Excuses excuses excuses. When 40% of Any group warns you in advance they aren't with you, and you charge on anyway, you deserve to lose. The fault isn't those who warned you- the fault is yours and your candidate at that point.

The Dems in Indiana must have internal pulling that Repubs won't turn out. Dan Coats is retiring. Evan Bayh wasn't wasting a campaign, he was waiting for the future, apparently knowing Pence in a tight governor's race pulls high Repub votes. Two days after Pence pulled out and teamed with Trump, Bayh jumped in, obviously confident of swinging reliable Repub Indiana to the Dems. I've gotten similar stories in Utah. The day Repubs lose Indiana and Utah is the day they've lost everything,

4. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Their ego,s are bigger and means more to them, than a Hillary presidency.

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I think Hilly belongs in prison. But the only way I see a Trump win is if we have another 911. No one wants another 911.

There IS one conspiracy saying the ballots are rigged for Trump so a coming economic collapse can be blamed on not electing Establishment. Can't do that with a Hilly win, backed by Repubs.,,

6. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

I don't care all that much about his returns, at least not as much as you apparently do.

I would just like to see him release them, to debunk the myth that the rich pay too much in taxes.

Crystal and Magoo like this.