Yellow | hauling freight

I just hope that it works out for the majority of the guys/gals that this change is gonna affect. Hopefully 24 months down the road the bottom dont fall out of long haul and they get back in next day with another big coo.

These changes are endless.we changed once...paycut..we changed again...paycut..we changed again..pension cut..every change we have.we change again to try to correct what went wrong in the last change

funny how they can still turn on that freight spicket when ever they want. and shut it off just as fast.

funny how they can still turn on that freight spicket when ever they want. and shut it off just as fast.

You really think they have a secret code they use to send out to all the shippers all across the country telling them to slow down or speed up their shipments??

Does wearing that tinfoil hat get warm in the summertime?? :mf_swordfight:

ok trip you are funnt now.
they sure can run freight any differant way they want though.
pass by charlotte, sure they can do that..... pass by harrisburg sure that too.
you mean that they never did that where you used to work ?
maybe not the eol . but all breaks have had it happen .... more than once.

Maybe

You really think they have a secret code they use to send out to all the shippers all across the country telling them to slow down or speed up their shipments??

Does wearing that tinfoil hat get warm in the summertime?? :mf_swordfight:

Ok, i'll ask, so in the time you have been in frieght; You think it is normal for shipments to consistantly be between 44,000-46,000 all year round? Doesn't frieght fluctuate a little more than that? It looks to me like they turn off the frieght at about 43,500 and then it drifts alittle. Shifting the rest to another division. This looks like what they feel our network is comfortable with. Hopefully that opinion will change.

Ok, i'll ask, so in the time you have been in frieght; You think it is normal for shipments to consistantly be between 44,000-46,000 all year round? Doesn't frieght fluctuate a little more than that? It looks to me like they turn off the frieght at about 43,500 and then it drifts alittle. Shifting the rest to another division. This looks like what they feel our network is comfortable with. Hopefully that opinion will change.

I can't give you an accurate answer to that as I really don't know. Different economic conditions and different carriers in the mix over the years affect the numbers so it's hard to say what average would be over a period of time. I honestly don't believe there is any manipulation overall. Maybe to bypass a particular terminal at times is feasible but I can't imagine company wide manipulation. I could be wrong though.

I can't give you an accurate answer to that as I really don't know. Different economic conditions and different carriers in the mix over the years affect the numbers so it's hard to say what average would be over a period of time. I honestly don't believe there is any manipulation overall. Maybe to bypass a particular terminal at times is feasible but I can't imagine company wide manipulation. I could be wrong though.

Ask a CF driver that question& see what they tell you. With the ties this outfit has with all the real estate sales & lease backs I think this is entirely possible