Yellow | "Have A Nice Day"...(New YRC Freight Logo?)

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Someone was nice enough to text message this graphic to me...

4XFxscY.jpg

:cuss::tr10driving03::burnsauce:

Look! The wages you have failed to pay your workers who have mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the Harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. James 5.4

9 “The workers who were hired about five in the afternoon came and each received a denarius. 10 So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. 11 When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. 12 ‘These who were hired last worked only one hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.’

13 “But he answered one of them, ‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’

16 “So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

Matthew 20:1-16

Kinda sad when you have to bring religion into it... sad, sad,sad..:rulz:
Religion is your personal beliefs. Same as politics is your personal beliefs. Your values of work conditions, ethics, how hard to work, whether or not to unionize, pay, what values to teach your children, how to vote, what to watch on t.v., or post on here are your personal beliefs

It's all who what why and how we are. It can't be separated.

Again gotta bring religion into it what a shame.. :fingure:for some reason I like this guy...lololol...
But do like the first pic on this post would like to frame it if only you can get yellow heritage Welch outta it... :guiness:

Last edited: