have an interview with sysco riverside

They do Sysco has drop lots. Sysco Cleveland does half the state of Ohio and they run doubles to Columbus, Ohio at night. Grocery Thrower did some shuttle work for his Sysco Operating Company and he pulled pretty much every combination you can think of on his states turnpike.

Not that you have anything better to do, but like maybe Friday night or pick any weekday run out around the Sysco warehouse around 7-8pm give or take you'll see the sets leaving one at a time.

You won't see as many Sysco sets as you will GFS sets of course you're in California and don't have GFS out there, but if you come to the midwest/midatlantic states you'll see all kinds of food company's pulling doubles and things like that. Sysco, GFS, NHB, Lipari, US we got them all.

In KC yes. Avg about 55 right now, that's moving at a pretty good pace. I'd say 50-60 is the avg at my opco with most of us toward the high end of that.
Surprising that they stick closer to 40 out there. Sysco seems to have gotten a "do more with less" attitude lately which has upped the hours, at least here. If that IS the case you're pretty lucky, this isn't a job you can work 60-70/hrs a week at long term. I really wish they'd cut us to 4 days here or do something else to scale the hours back. They'd keep more people and cut down on the injuries.
Hey Laslo,
I am in a trucking school right now and want get on sysco which is down the street from where I live. Can you please give me a rough estimate of how much I can make in my first year and also the average salary out there. I would highly appreciate that