Having a bad day

Last time this happened about 5 years ago this beam cost 15,000 just to get the beam and took 6 wks to get. This time we need both beams and a whole lot more.

I know I am not the brightest bulb in the lamp,but first what is a Church VP?
And what was the cause of this poor judgment?

Vice President of the Servant Leadership Board. She thought she could make it under because the churches in the town she is from she can make it all of them.

So she didn't know the height of her vehicle but she does now??
Heckuva EXPENSIVE way to find out.

All other churches have higher passes because, apparently, they were thinking forward.
---
Not intended to be construed or implied as sarcasm.

What is a Servant Leader and what does one do?
Lead Server, Leader in Service, I can understand.

What does the President of the Servant Leadership do, instruct how to be a Leader of Servants??

It's interesting as I've not heard of such position in ANY Church.

Thank You.
CHEERS!!

I know in my church there is something for every member to do,I guess we would be called servants for God because we are all serving in whatever we are given to do.
Our Pastors direct everything,but they are not considered Presidents?

In fact in the church I am a member of,if you are not willing to serve in any way,you can go find another church that does not care if you serve or not.

The church is the body of Christ,and in the natural,any living body, every part has a way of serving the entire body.

Maybe instead of raising your roof you could put a gate across the entrance,and only allow vehicles that are low enough to pass under.

We have 2 driveways right next too each other. One goes under the other right next to the car port. At our church lay people serve on the board you have a 2 year term. The church was built in 1952. We also have school and the school buses can go in right way. I just felt bad for the driver.

So she didn't know the height of her vehicle but she does now??
Heckuva EXPENSIVE way to find out.

All other churches have higher passes because, apparently, they were thinking forward.
---
Not intended to be construed or implied as sarcasm.

What is a Servant Leader and what does one do?
Lead Server, Leader in Service, I can understand.

What does the President of the Servant Leadership do, instruct how to be a Leader of Servants??

It's interesting as I've not heard of such position in ANY Church.

Thank You.
CHEERS!!

We are a board of directors we take care of running the churches day to day operations. We have a finance person, property person and others. Plus the 2 pastors and the school principal. We belong Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod I hope this helps

Yes Apostolic The church is the body of Christ,and in the natural,any living body, every part has a way of serving the entire body.