Estes | having fun

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
I hope this forum is slow because you all are busy. Please remember to post what you think rumor or not. Truckingboards is cheap therapy. A place to vent, support, get information, and just plan shoot the breeze. Sorry I have been busy myself and I will try to liven things up again for ya all. And always tell all Estes employees about Truckingboards. Be safe

Well. I try to get on at least once a day. However being extraboard and coming from a small terminal in general, I am kind of kept out of the loop on rumors.

As far as inexpensive therapy, I just don't feel comfortable venting. This is mainly my fault. Many of you know what terminal I am out of and being that there are no other eb drivers out of said terminal, it leaves little anonymity. Ergo, any venting done by me is traced to specific source. And I am not so credulous to think there is confidence here and what I say, stays. And in the short time I have been here, I have had the opportunity to learn quickly and quietly to keep my mouth shut. I can't afford to lose my job attempting right the wrongs, because I have seen retaliation too much already.

I guess, ultimately, this is my vent.

[quote author=FrkyBgStok link=topic=78898.msg818551#msg818551 date=1270198699]
Well. I try to get on at least once a day. However being extraboard and coming from a small terminal in general, I am kind of kept out of the loop on rumors.

As far as inexpensive therapy, I just don't feel comfortable venting. This is mainly my fault. Many of you know what terminal I am out of and being that there are no other eb drivers out of said terminal, it leaves little anonymity. Ergo, any venting done by me is traced to specific source. And I am not so credulous to think there is confidence here and what I say, stays. And in the short time I have been here, I have had the opportunity to learn quickly and quietly to keep my mouth shut. I can't afford to lose my job attempting right the wrongs, because I have seen retaliation too much already.

I guess, ultimately, this is my vent.
[/quote]

I know what ya mean.. But I don't think speaking your mind is illegal..Not yet anyways.. I would like to vent about the way our trucks are being kept up..I don't know if anyone has noticed,but they have really let them go to the dogs..Tractor being dropped off for service and repairs and it simply ignored or just not done..We are required to do a job and we get paid very well to do it..These shops are also getting paid to do a job.Why don't they do it..When Ray W. was here,at least he made sure these shops done their jobs..Why have we gone from being one of the most well-kept fleet in the industry,to one of the worst..You are required to do write ups on what is to be done..It doesn't get done..WHY!!

Ok.. I'm done venting..I just punched a mechanic in the mouth.. :hyper: :chairshot: :thumbsup:

Call James in nashville real nice guy and he gits er done. He is in KC this week just hanging out