FedEx Freight | Hazmat practice test

That's one of the best sites our there for practice testing, I've been spreading it around for years. They once said they were going to take it down so I printed all the tests and answers.
Also read the CDL manual you can get from your state.
It's a sure slam dunk combination in passing!

Thanks for posting it up!

Older topic from 2007.
CDL Written Test sites:

That's one of the best sites our there for practice testing, I've been spreading it around for years. They once said they were going to take it down so I printed all the tests and answers.
Also read the CDL manual you can get from your state.
It's a sure slam dunk combination in passing!

Thanks for posting it up!

Older topic from 2007.
CDL Written Test sites:

It is a good sight, I used it a couple years ago when I renewed my CDL, easy to ace it when you have seen all the questions and answers.

Nice! I hope I find something for the law exam as well. I am about to finish the Best LSAT Prep Course and because there is still some time for my exam, I feel like practicing and studying more for it. I want to clear this exam in the very first go.

So, what does this site say about hauling copper cyanide (it’s a class 6) and acid (class 8) in the same trailer?

Asking for a friend

So, what does this site say about hauling copper cyanide (it’s a class 6) and acid (class 8) in the same trailer?

Asking for a friend
1) I don’t recall that question being on the test...

2) No worries, the dock probably won’t placard the trailer so DOT will never know...

3) You have a friend??

1) I don’t recall that question being on the test...

2) No worries, the dock probably won’t placard the trailer so DOT will never know...

3) You have a friend??
If the question is not on the test, is it then not important?

Just because you aren’t placarded, you never worry about your paperwork being looked at?

You’ll never, ever get in a wreck and worry about things commingling?

Yes, I have developed friendships with the other voices.

Pick up some passengers from death row. Untie the freight. Drive fast over every speed bump you see....:1036316054:

Speaking of speed bumps, I read an article in Better Homes and Gardens, Coop Dispatch, has been ordered to pay for the new 26 in speed bumps on the Boardwalk.

Speaking of speed bumps, I read an article in Better Homes and Gardens, Coop Dispatch, has been ordered to pay for the new 26 in speed bumps on the Boardwalk.
Check the Hot Girly Thread, Page 23. I took Donna’s picture showing the “bumps” on the boardwalk.