Yellow | HBG Utility

Harrisburg Utility

Thanks to local 776 and local 771 for fighting to let LCP pick utility in HSP first. I have been critical of our local representation in the past, but now it's time to give the :bgroovy: Thanks again

The process was BS.....I sat there all day and listened to CDL qualified dockmen pass and hold for the utility bid. I thought that there was no way that I would even come close in the second round, turns out that junior men to myself secured a utility bid in HBG....That my friends is BOGUS....

Uncle, If you would have read the utility blast fax that KK posted, you would have known that this was going to happen this way..

The process was BS.....I sat there all day and listened to CDL qualified dockmen pass and hold for the utility bid. I thought that there was no way that I would even come close in the second round, turns out that junior men to myself secured a utility bid in HBG....That my friends is BOGUS....

If it had been pure follow your work there wouldn't have been a third round(pool bid). the worst part was first and second round ue bid not being done at the same time, there was no conflict between them. I took first round seeing that two above me had proxy bids for trh and I didn't want the last spot. It was after 11 pm when i left, that was long.