HE CALLED YOU A TEA-BAGGER: Obama Refers to Tea Party as ‘Tea-Baggers’ in Letter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by righturnclyde, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

There is not one single person that knows anything about the stock market, that doesn't agree that the market is being propped up by the Govt. dumping money into the market. Which means it being inflated by the Govt. Now......... you may be one who don't have a clue how the market works, but for the rest of the people who have a clue, they know that it's just another form of fraud coming from this administration. This is really a bad example for you to use as a "success" for this incompetent boob.

Just another piece of advice from your friend Flash. Save yourself the embarrassment.

2. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

How are investors being forced to buy anything? They could just sit on their money if they wanted too. Or invest elsewhere, the stock market isn't the only game out there.

And I don't know if you realize it, but there are actual companies represented by those stock. Products, services, employees, etc. Are you saying that because the Feds are buying treasury bonds, these companies become profitable? Or that the companies who are seeing there stock climb (CNW - Stock Quote for Con-Way - MSN Money) are actually doing poorly?

Sounds like a house of cards, ready to fall. Yet all these people who know how the market works are pumping their cash into it.

Please explain that, perfesser Flash.

The fact that we're doing much better than we were in 2008 is killing Republicans.

Wall Street climbs after upbeat payrolls report: Thomson Reuters Business News - MSN Money

3. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I do believe I just detailed how. They investors, they invest, they don't sit on the money.

Better than 2008? Yup! Again only because of b the 85 billion a month being invested by the Feds. It's artificial high. Once the 85 billion stops, then so does the artificial high. What are we suppose to do? Keep in going in debt to the tune of 85 billion a month to keep the artificial high going?

4. CCXdriver

What did you detail? That the investors were pumping their good money into the market just to make it look like it was doing well? Why didn't they do that before Obama was president?

And yes, they will sit on their money before throwing it away into a market that was being propped up by the Government. Or invest elsewhere, like I said, the market isn't the only way to invest.

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Apparently your reading comprehension skills suck.

You never answered my question. Do we keep on going into debt to the tune of 85 billion a month to keep the artificial high going? That's one trillion yearly.

Funny when the Dow was showing it's high under the Bush administration, the Bush administration didn't need to pump any dollars into the market to create that high.

6. CCXdriver

Apparently they do, because I find what follows a bit confusing.

I don't recall any such question being put to me. And you're the one claiming the Government is doing this, not me. Maybe you were asking yourself in a PM?

I thought it was the investment community pumping their cash into stocks(because Obama was tricking them). Are you saying the Government is the one buying the stocks, causing the prices to rise?

Everybody been making money since Obamas inauguration:
    [​IMG]

7. Northern Flash

You obviously don't understand what's going on then. Can you explain why then, just recently, the Govt. announced that they were going to cut their funding going into the market, and the next day the market dropped like a rock? And you are naive enough to think that the market isn't being manipulated by Govt. funding? You might want to keep holding on to that steering wheel every day.......investing isn't your strong suit.

I could come back with all of the different things that are worse now than before Barry came along. But you wouldn't read them anyway. Just keep those rose colored glasses clean.

8. Northern Flash

The biggest investor into the market is the Govt. That means it's being manipulated.:duh:

Just add it to the list of things that have become fraudulent in this Country since this administration took over.

9. CCXdriver

I obviously don't. That's why I asked you to explain why investors would put their money into stocks that are artificially pumped up, and ready to crash.

I never got my answer.

I thought you were the expert, not me. But I would ask you what your definition of "dropped like a rock" is. Here's mine:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
  10. CCXdriver

You mean Obama is the one buying all that Con-Way stock? Wow, it's more than doubled in value since he was elected, I'll need to thank him.

11. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

Stop it! They don't like facts. It's more fun just to yank their chain and make 'em bark anyway. :stirthepot:

12. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Don't recall any question being put to you? Wow!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓:-(

13. CCXdriver

That's the question? Bonds are being bought to make them look less attractive than stocks. But investors wouldn't buy those stocks unless they believed they could get a healthy ROI on them.

And you say we're going into debt, we can always sell those bonds, can't we?

Now you can answer this question: How come you know more than these savvy investors do? Maybe you have a new career opportunity.

And this one you conveniently bypassed:

14. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

When did I ever say I knew more then the investors? Just stating a fact of how their being forced out of the bond market and into the stock market thus creating an artificial high. All based on more printed dollars adding to our national debt.
    Point being the stock market isn't high because of growth or a strong economy but because of government manipulation of the markets. Hmmm much like what they did with the housing market that sent us into the 07/08 recession.

Hell you didn't even know about the 85 billion till I told you, and now youre trying to defend it?

Sure we could sell the bonds, but do you really believe that money will be paid back to the treasury? LOL!

15. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Who the death panels? A bunch of buacratts decided who gets care or not because there isn't enough money to cover everyone properly. Much like Canada. Rationing of care.

16. CCXdriver

Even if that were true, who on the panel declares that someone has to die?

Maybe it's too soon for that here, but who is it Canada?

17. CCXdriver

How are they being forced? By gunpoint? Threats of bodily harm?

And you appear to know more than they do, since they're throwing their money into a market that is being propped and, and has to crash.

Maybe you can open a financial planning business. You can tell everyone to hide their cash under the mattress.

18. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Ok I give up. You're back to playing stupid agains.

19. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Never mind. It's above your head. Keep onb supporting the bankrupting of this nation. I'm sure you're kids will be happy with the increased taxes theyll have to pay because of all this spending you approve of.

Keep playing you're stupid games.

20. Northern Flash

You already do enough for him. You don't owe him anything. You more than pay him back with your drivel on here.