Head on fatality wrong way on thruway

Thanks for posting this crash NEMF.

She must have gotten in the wrong lane at the toll booth,other than making a (U) turn to get going in the wrong direction,its kind of hard messing up when you enter the booth to start your trip.

I know this to be true,the church I attend is only about 2 miles from this tru-way exit.

The local TV station here in Rochester just had this on as I'm posting this response.

The State police have no idea why she was gioing the wrong way,or where she got on the toll road.

If I learn anymore about this I will post it.

10 minutes...

Of course, the story doesn't say, and we'll probably never find out - but how much you want to bet she was diabetic?

Diabetic??
What about being a Junkie??
Maybe SHE WANTED to be going the wrong way because of a bad break up, Divorce, or related.
Maybe she had Terminal Cancer or Ovarian Cancer.
Maybe postulating about her is not relevant.

What about the occupant of the other vehicle involved??
You think maybe he'll be messed up over this??
Would it matter if he is a Diabetic??

The latest I saw on this story was on our local news station.

A Trucker witnessed her turn out of a service plaza heading the wrong way,and picking up speed.
When he first saw her starting out he started sounding his air horns,and flashing his lights,but she didn't pay any attention to him.
So he started trying to warn drivers on his CB.
he also called 9-1-1 to report what he saw.
The state police took off toward where she was coming, theres a trooper sub station at the exit she was killed.

With everything going on to stop her,it was all to late.

So far the authorities feel she was confussed.

But like you posters we will probably never really know what her problem was?