FedEx Freight | health insurance

Shake your head? You commented that I must have never had good insurance before [if I thought the FedEx didn't suck]. Sorry you can't follow along.

I said prove my numbers wrong you can't because you don't work here. And you can't even come on here and talk about our healthcare because you don't use it so how would you know.

Also, Ex, seems I looked up that bronze plan. In my state, I would pay about 15% more a month but actually make out in the long run on max out of pocket as well as prescription costs.

Only 15% more? How much is FedEx charging you for premiums? What is the annual deductible for your FedEx plan?

I said prove my numbers wrong you can't because you don't work here. And you can't even come on here and talk about our healthcare because you don't use it so how would you know.

Well then let's compare apples to apples then. You keep comparing our insurance to crapcare. Had some friends who are on it gosh forbid you have to have something done close by. You may have to drive a ways off to find a doctor who takes it. So I guess that makes it ok because it's free NOT. Me personally I'm not going to spill my personal life beans on here for the whole world but have a member of my family with a terminal illness. Has had it for several years. The insurance has covered everything from head to toe and to boot only thing I've paid was either a copy or now it comes out of the HSA account.

What numbers you talking about? Where did I ever say they were wrong? I said your insurance doesn't suck. I don't have to experience something to know what it's like.

Only 15% more? How much is FedEx charging you for premiums? What is the annual deductible for your FedEx plan?
Deductible is not the same as Out of Pocket Max. I just stated that many bills that have come in the mail over the years did not apply to the deductible because it is not covered by my benefit. Those plan premiums and deductibles for the ACA coverage vary by state. I'm not here to tout ACA so don't try to turn it in to that. You keep claiming how great we have it. So, why don't you start pumping out some numbers for our plan?

Well then let's compare apples to apples then. You keep comparing our insurance to crapcare. Had some friends who are on it gosh forbid you have to have something done close by. You may have to drive a ways off to find a doctor who takes it. So I guess that makes it ok because it's free NOT. Me personally I'm not going to spill my personal life beans on here for the whole world but have a member of my family with a terminal illness. Has had it for several years. The insurance has covered everything from head to toe and to boot only thing I've paid was either a copy or now it comes out of the HSA account.
You've just shown how brown your eyes are, boy. We haven't had a co-pay system in a long time.

Cigna, Blue Cross, Anthem, Blue Shield. These are all companies who do billing and decide what to cover and what not to cover. They should be following FedEx's coverage rules but they don't. Try submitting a bill for a second or third time, don't be surprised if it gets covered when it was initially denied. These billing companies send you a summary of benefits after you see a doctor or have a procedure done. I always make sure to see an in-network provider. Both of those points are null against my argument. I am glad that you haven't had the bad fortune of having a procedure or medication denied. One med that was completely covered is now only covered for "45 days in every 90 day cycle". Code for "We're only gonna provide benefit for half your meds". The other two were flat out denied because of being name brand and there not being a generic equivalent. I'm not ignorant nor am I making these things up. Also, Ex, seems I looked up that bronze plan. In my state, I would pay about 15% more a month but actually make out in the long run on max out of pocket as well as prescription costs. I truly feel this is a move by FedEx to either A.) turn a profit from their self funded insurance or B.) force their employees to explore alternatives and stop using it altogether.

"Every time we make an investment decision at FedEx, we ask ourselves: 'What is the return on this investment?' "
Frederick W. Smith
I can only tell you of my experiences and they all are good. With the insurance that is,not all the hospital stays and other treatments.

I don't need to show you. Maybe if you worked here you would know your deductible went up 380% but since you don't go fight your bs on the union thread. It's not common core math to figure out.

What numbers you talking about? Where did I ever say they were wrong? I said your insurance doesn't suck. I don't have to experience something to know what it's like.

Dude you don't even work here to even be able to discuss our healthcare. For you to be sticking your nose into this only shows me your a disgruntled ex teamster who probably feels they did you wrong. Take your bs to union thread like I said before you have no say here with our healthcare.

Deductible is not the same as Out of Pocket Max. I just stated that many bills that have come in the mail over the years did not apply to the deductible because it is not covered by my benefit. Those plan premiums and deductibles for the ACA coverage vary by state. I'm not here to tout ACA so don't try to turn it in to that. You keep claiming how great we have it. So, why don't you start pumping out some numbers for our plan?

I am well aware of the difference between deductible and out of pocket max. You said you would be better off in the long run. Prove it.

I don't need to show you. Maybe if you worked here you would know your deductible went up 380% but since you don't go fight your bs on the union thread. It's not common core math to figure out.

I don't pay my bills in percentages, I pay them with dollars. If your deductible went from a nickel to a quarter that's a 400% increase, but has no real effect on your pocket. Let's have some numbers. Show me just how much your insurance sucks and I may just concede you have a point.

Dude you don't even work here to even be able to discuss our healthcare. For you to be sticking your nose into this only shows me your a disgruntled ex teamster who probably feels they did you wrong. Take your bs to union thread like I said before you have no say here with our healthcare.

You said it sucks. I am trying to tell you that you don't know how good you have it. I don't have to put my hand on a hot stove to know it's hot. Perhaps somebody telling you it's hot isn't good enough for you, you have to do it yourself. I can't help you with that problem. This isn't union/non-union, I've said the Teamster insurance is pretty damn good. You'll never find any post of mine saying the Teamster health plans suck. You don't need to make this a non-union/union debate.

I don't pay my bills in percentages, I pay them with dollars. If your deductible went from a nickel to a quarter that's a 400% increase, but has no real effect on your pocket. Let's have some numbers. Show me just how much your insurance sucks and I may just concede you have a point.

I'll help you out we have 1200$ individual 3600$ family. Then you get 700$ in a HSA. So actually it's a 500$ individual and 2900$ family. Then if you participate in the well being assessment you can get and extra 100$ per adult. So you get 900$ in the HSA. Wow not a bad deal and also that money rolls over from year to year. Hope this helps you understand out terrible insurance. These numbers are based off the premier plan. Don't have the choice ones handy.