FedEx Freight | health insurance

Well then let's compare apples to apples then. You keep comparing our insurance to crapcare. Had some friends who are on it gosh forbid you have to have something done close by. You may have to drive a ways off to find a doctor who takes it. So I guess that makes it ok because it's free NOT. Me personally I'm not going to spill my personal life beans on here for the whole world but have a member of my family with a terminal illness. Has had it for several years. The insurance has covered everything from head to toe and to boot only thing I've paid was either a copy or now it comes out of the HSA account.

To add to this post. A few months ago received a card in the mail to sign up for the Obummercare. So just for kicks and giggles I put my information in. After doing so it was going to cost me about 1200$ a month for anything comparable to what we have here. So that would be and extra 900$ a month in health care cost to me. Also that didn't include vision and dental.

To add to this post. A few months ago received a card in the mail to sign up for the Obummercare. So just for kicks and giggles I put my information in. After doing so it was going to cost me about 1200$ a month for anything comparable to what we have here. So that would be and extra 900$ a month in health care cost to me. Also that didn't include vision and dental.

Believe me I'm not sticking up for obama...
but until obama care we had a million dollar cap hanging over our heads with this crumby, company self pay medical insurance..

now with Obama care ...the company can't impose a cap ...

nowadays you can burn through a million in no time...with medical...

unless you're an illegal with no insurance..
then it's all free

Believe me I'm not sticking up for obama...
but until obama care we had a million dollar cap hanging over our heads with this crumby, company self pay medical insurance..

now with Obama care ...the company can't impose a cap ...

nowadays you can burn through a million in no time...with medical...

unless you're an illegal with no insurance..
then it's all free

I don't remember it being that high. Do you really think it's the companies fault for what the doctors/hospitals charge. We need an overhaul of the healthcare system not healthcare insurance. Maybe our next pres can get things in order. Doubtful!!!!!