FedEx Freight | health insurance

Doesn't matter where you work at this point unless it's Union your healthcare is mediocre at best i know they changed the plans and raised deductibles in 14 and 15 on family plans and tried to make it seem like it wasn't much different from the previous year but bottom line is Obamacare has been the biggest cause of healthcare cost hikes and most companies aren't willing to accept the extra costs at the expense of profit especially with the economy unstable there is no way they can find ways to produce more profit to cover the current insurance expenses at current market prices

Not trying to politicize this but the Democrats voted obamacare in. The union's are in bed with the Democrats. It's very hypocritical of union guys praising their health insurance then belonging to an organization that has shoved obamacare down everyone else's throat. They want nothing to do with it but it's a good thing for everyone else.

Not trying to politicize this but the Democrats voted obamacare in. The union's are in bed with the Democrats. It's very hypocritical of union guys praising their health insurance then belonging to an organization that has shoved obamacare down everyone else's throat. They want nothing to do with it but it's a good thing for everyone else.

News Flash just because you belong to a union doesn't mean you support Democrats. Democrats may have voted it in but Republicans on supreme Court voted to uphold it.

Last edited:
No denying that. Everyone should get ready for the day when we all are buying our own policies on an exchange.

Obamacare has been the biggest cause of healthcare cost hikes and most companies aren't willing to accept the extra costs at the expense of profit especially with the economy unstable there is no way they can find ways to produce more profit to cover the current insurance expenses at current market prices

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/24/o...-companies-as-quality-of-healthcare-declines/

Obamacare Gives Big Windfall To Insurance Companies as quality of Healthcare declines

Meanwhile, as Americans are suffering from rising costs and less access to quality health care, the biggest winners from the passage of Obamacare are the insurance giants. In the aftermath of the government health care takeover, there has been an explosion of health insurance company profits, windfalls and megamergers. As “stock market darlings,” health insurance companies profits have skyrocketed to all-time highs and stocks have split even thanks to the healthcare law."

Last edited:
http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/24/o...-companies-as-quality-of-healthcare-declines/

Obamacare Gives Big Windfall To Insurance Companies as quality of Healthcare declines

Meanwhile, as Americans are suffering from rising costs and less access to quality health care, the biggest winners from the passage of Obamacare are the insurance giants. In the aftermath of the government health care takeover, there has been an explosion of health insurance company profits, windfalls and megamergers. As “stock market darlings,” health insurance companies profits have skyrocketed to all-time highs and stocks have split even thanks to the healthcare law."
Just goes to show you, our government can never run anything right. That's why we need smaller government.

Well atleast your honest and say the union healthcare is suberb, half these nit-wits on here will say our healthcare plans are just as good as the union plans.
Some Union healthcare plans aren't as good as ours. Depends on company and local and what is negotiated. I talked to the guy who fills our propane tanks during the union push. He was a teamster and said that his healthcare is not as good as ours. So there are some that don't have it as good as others. I do know that most Union healthcare plans are better than ours.

Some Union healthcare plans aren't as good as ours. Depends on company and local and what is negotiated. I talked to the guy who fills our propane tanks during the union push. He was a teamster and said that his healthcare is not as good as ours. So there are some that don't have it as good as others. I do know that most Union healthcare plans are better than ours.

Pistol you are correct. We have addressed this insurance issue in other forums. With that being said FREE is not always better. Look at the UPSF free team care not all it's cracked up to be. In talking to drivers that work at UPSF they will tell you it is garbage.

News Flash just because you belong to a union doesn't mean you support Democrats. Democrats may have voted it in but Republicans on supreme Court voted to uphold it.
Because they had too. Attorney general holder was in front of the Supreme Court arguing that obamacare was a tax not a service. You might recall chief justice Roberts addressing the current administration by saying and I quote " just because something becomes law dosen't mean it's a good law". The supreme Court interprets whether laws are constitutional or not, so in this situation it didn't matter who was sitting on the bench but you probably knew that already.

Pistol you are correct. We have addressed this insurance issue in other forums. With that being said FREE is not always better. Look at the UPSF free team care not all it's cracked up to be. In talking to drivers that work at UPSF they will tell you it is garbage.

Well, if it's garbage they get for free then what we pay for is sh@t.... Look for yourselves even their "free" option is superior to what we pay for. Pay a little and you get something that puts our plan to shame.

https://myteamcare.org/media/65025/ups_freight_sbcs.pdf

Well, if it's garbage they get for free then what we pay for is sh@t.... Look for yourselves even their "free" option is superior to what we pay for. Pay a little and you get something that puts our plan to shame.

https://myteamcare.org/media/65025/ups_freight_sbcs.pdf
Thank you hoot for posting that link for upsf insurance. I was always told by union organizers that they don't pay nothing for insurance and have the best. But I noticed that there is deductibles and out of pocket expenses. Even though there out of pocket expenses is cheaper than ours, the type of healthcare that us and them receive is practically the same.

But isn't the governments fault for letting the insurance companies get away with it. Those dreaded lobbyists at work again. That's why vote for Trump, he can't be bought.

That's contradictory to your statement of wanting smaller government. Do you want government oversight? If so, then you don't want smaller government.

That's contradictory to your statement of wanting smaller government. Do you want government oversight? If so, then you don't want smaller government.
No, I want it to get out of the health insurance business because what happened when Obama care came out? The working men and women costs went up.

9BkmDKA.jpg