R&L | Heard a Rumor

we are busy as hell. Problem is we don't have enough drivers to do pick-ups and we are missing quite a bunch everyday. Won't be long before customers drop us altogether and find other ltl companies that can make it there everyday. We are self destructing and have no one but management to blame. Enjoy your ride down with this ship!!!!

we are busy as hell. Problem is we don't have enough drivers to do pick-ups and we are missing quite a bunch everyday. Won't be long before customers drop us altogether and find other ltl companies that can make it there everyday. We are self destructing and have no one but management to blame. Enjoy your ride down with this ship!!!!
Ah come on Bob H ,The self proclaimed Freight God has it all figured out, He'll just call and SCREAM at your TM and tell him it has to be done!!!!!. He won't offer any solutions or support just threaten to TERMINATE him.

That Senior has not been happy with the way things have been going, So he is coming back to run the Company.

I think Sr has always been involved. However I called and spoke with Roby R. a few weeks back about a problem and he put me in touch with the President, Mike S. We had a long talk and he took care of my situation. He said that he appreciated my call and my concern for the company. I was impressed with how quickly my issue was corrected.

Although there are a few things that I would like to see different I think we work for a good company and if we all work together we will be a very stong force in the industry once the economy turns around.

I think we our fine. but i think Mike S. the pres. needs to travel more and see whats going on in the real world l never met him and he' s our company president. whats he look like? how old is he? Is his head up his @@S when sr was in charge he was everywhere even boys has been in the field alot. the two sons had a cook out last year in L.A. I vote we vote for the pres. every four years I may write a letter to the family. I think we could do a better job picking. I know this wont happen but it would be nice.

Well if your pa dispatcher would stay awake and disp in the morning instead of waiting til 3pm you probly wouldnt miss your pick ups

Well if your pa dispatcher would stay awake and disp in the morning instead of waiting til 3pm you probly wouldnt miss your pick ups

I like when your on an extended route, they try to give you a p/u in one town, you have no room at all, and your first delivery is 15 miles past that town. And, if you think you can just get it on your way in, you won't get all the way back there until about 6 PM, 2 hrs after you finish.

Nothing like a dispatcher that can't use his head for anything other than a squawk box...