Heat Exhaustion

picklehill

TB Lurker
Credits
Any terminals out there with spare city tractors with A/C? Taking trades down here in the south. lol Was wondering, are there many city drivers out there that aren't worthy of A/C, as is at our terminal? if so what city's? I keep hearing that everyone south of VA should have A/C. I can personally testify that it isn't a reality.

We're a little over half-and-half here but luckily I've hung my head out the window like a dog for long enough to deserve AC.

In south GA, Down to 8 city drivers here, some days less. Only 1 tractor with a/c. Feels like were the stepchild of Wilson Terminals.

In south GA, Down to 8 city drivers here, some days less. Only 1 tractor with a/c. Feels like were the stepchild of Wilson Terminals.

I understand, 6 city men, rarely working over 5 a day. They put a supervisor on the street all day, to keep one of us at home. He gets an a/c tractor of course!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

In Alabama the heat wasnt as bad as some years there it could be 100+ degress for months with enough humidity to where you didnt need to bring water, you could make a contraption to catch condensation and your sweat and drink that. Rofl
Still just a few a/c trucks....Ya when i drove in the city i seriously contemplated calling ambulance and going to the hospital nearing a heat stroke and had to call in a couple of times due to heat exhaustion.