Estes | " Heated Trailer'

mrhappy1972

TB Lurker
Credits
do any other cold weather terminals have heated trailers? we have 2 space heaters in a van that wouldn't warm up a 6' x 6' room.... lol .... had 1 but it went out west, guess it's colder out there!! 8 degrees here last night.......... gee, why is my freight frozen solid?? just love those red heaters too..... never work and you get more heat from a bic!!

do any other cold weather terminals have heated trailers? we have 2 space heaters in a van that wouldn't warm up a 6' x 6' room.... lol .... had 1 but it went out west, guess it's colder out there!! 8 degrees here last night.......... gee, why is my freight frozen solid?? just love those red heaters too..... never work and you get more heat from a bic!!

026 had a good heated but got loaded for Richmond and never returned... We were using the red heaters but don't work... Most of are freezable going the shop for the night... We have Behr and ICI Paint to pick up...

026 had a good heated but got loaded for Richmond and never returned... We were using the red heaters but don't work... Most of are freezable going the shop for the night... We have Behr and ICI Paint to pick up...

Here @ 024 we usually have 4 "heated" trailers set up... 2 for freight and 2 for the lifts..and they're not all that warm, but they're warm enough to assure that the lifts start. We use the space heaters in the trailers for freight and those red things for the lifts. If you can get them to light and/or slay lit..pretty pathetic operation if you ask me. Why not just save the propane and use those "blankets" the other carries use. Haha because those work..

Here @ 024 we usually have 4 "heated" trailers set up... 2 for freight and 2 for the lifts..and they're not all that warm, but they're warm enough to assure that the lifts start. We use the space heaters in the trailers for freight and those red things for the lifts. If you can get them to light and/or slay lit..pretty pathetic operation if you ask me. Why not just save the propane and use those "blankets" the other carries use. Haha because those work..