Heisman finalists: Manziel, Te'o and Klein

This is one of the years that I wish all three would share the award . If I had to pick just one I would pick Manti Te'o from ND .

This is one of the years that I wish all three would share the award . If I had to pick just one I would pick Manti Te'o from ND .

Yes indeed ,R-14 , very inspirational story of Manti and the ND students.

Last edited by a moderator:
I very seldom do, but i gotta go with "speedbuggy" on this one R14.....

You better hope Touch Down Jesus doesn't find out your going against Notre Dame LOL

touchdown-jesus.jpg

And here's more !!!

Te'o now has won six major awards since the end of Notre Dame's regular season, also taking home the Bednarik Award for top defensive player and Walter Camp Foundation player of the year award on Thursday. He became the first defensive player to win the Maxwell Award since 1980, ending a string of nine straight quarterbacks. Notre Dame's Te'o eyes Heisman after Maxwell win - Yahoo! Sports

I sure hope the Heisman voters don't say he has already won enough awards !!!

Another reason for Manti Te for Heisman , his academics , a college education from Notre Dame , priceless !
Mike Golic Jr. and Manti Te'o Selected to Capital One Academic All-America® Football Team
Mike Golic Jr. and Manti Te'o Selected to Capital One Academic All-America® Football Team - UND.COM - University of Notre Dame Official Athletic Site