Estes | Hello all!

Hi Buzz, I'm outa Tn. been reading the rules and other comments and I'm almost afraid to say which terminal. Maybe I'll say when I get a bit more aquainted. Nothing personal OK?

Hi Buzz, I'm outa Tn. been reading the rules and other comments and I'm almost afraid to say which terminal. Maybe I'll say when I get a bit more aquainted. Nothing personal OK?

Smart man:1036316054: Welcome to the boards, tell others about it!

The rules here are made as seen fit. Leave the teamster guys alone and just read.

You might be safe then!

Welcome to the place anyways.

I got no beef with the teamsters and have no inclination to get into a childish argument with anyone, life is to short, so thanks for the welcome anyways.

You sound like good people kings welcome to the boards. i'm outta kansas city, linehaul. tell your friends about the truckingboards

Welcome to the boards Sir!
I'm a peddle driver idiot from New England.. Tell your friends about the boards, and sometimes drop a line to a company to get Jeff some sponsors.. The big guys at E check in, from what I hear.:1036316054::smilie_132:

Wow! I sure do appreciate all these warm welcomes! Looking forward to getting to fellowship with all you guys on this board. Gotta go now, cut time getting close, I'll check in later. God bless ! :wavey:

Well, top of the day to all, getin cold enough for oysters yet? build a nice fire, put some meat on the smoker and break out the cooler,watch the race, sounds like saturday night to me. Whatever yall do hope you just turn it up and have some fun........... 10-4

Well, top of the day to all, getin cold enough for oysters yet? build a nice fire, put some meat on the smoker and break out the cooler,watch the race, sounds like saturday night to me. Whatever yall do hope you just turn it up and have some fun........... 10-4

I buy em by the gallon here :1036316054: