Estes | Hello from new team

I hope that you and your wife will be happy here. As for most part a really good company not perfect but I think that they are trying to have improvements. Mostly as long as you do your job and do what is ask of you you both should do great. Miles seem to be good right now. Don't know where you are out of but for team's if you can get moving and get out west I think that you both will do fine, I hear that you can run pretty good out there. Good luck and may God bless you and your wife as you travel.

I hope that you and your wife will be happy here. As for most part a really good company not perfect but I think that they are trying to have improvements. Mostly as long as you do your job and do what is ask of you you both should do great. Miles seem to be good right now. Don't know where you are out of but for team's if you can get moving and get out west I think that you both will do fine, I hear that you can run pretty good out there. Good luck and may God bless you and your wife as you travel.
Really like you drivers prayer. Pretty neat. von.