Central Transport | Hello, my 1st thread.

ogrw

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey guys this is my 1st thread. To tell you about why I'm here, well I'm a dockworker & I work at Vitran Express. I'm very unhappy with everything about the job so I stumbled upon this site and figured I would see what other people thought about the company, and maybe get to vent a little with people who understand.

I've been with Vitran for just under 2 years. For about the first year, I did care, and now I'm to the point where I could almost care less if they got rid of me even though I need the job right now. It just bugs me all of the miscommunication/hypocrisy/unorganized crap.

The grass isn't always greener, and in the comming months this will become more evident...... Don't let your un-happiness catch you on the un-employement line.....at a time when these jobs are going to become premiuim......
Suck it up and hang in there......
Good luck.....

It just bugs me all of the miscommunication/hypocrisy/unorganized crap.

Sounds like Pjax. Add in a few lies and some mid level mismanagement and this merger (if it ever happens) will be a perfect fit. :nutkick:

LTL jobs are already at a premium. Nobody looks like they are hiring now and I think it will get worse before better. I hate being bitter, but it almost seems to me, (from my perspective) they are looking to weed out some dead weight instead of laying off. I hope I'm wrong, but things I see are not going in a good direction.

Just 2 cents of a concerned Pjax driver........
:hide:

Just hang in there Vitran will take Good care of you.Just bend over the Tank and wait for it to happen.You may want to lube up first?Vitran is a discrace to the LTL Industry.Hey!!:nutkick: :nutkick:

Just hang in there Vitran will take Good care of you.Just bend over the Tank and wait for it to happen.You may want to lube up first?Vitran is a discrace to the LTL Industry.Hey!!:nutkick: :nutkick:

No offense how do you know your in Portland? You have just given up your virginity not to long ago. After a while it will be like passing gas,it will seem natural

well some of you got it

Vitran at one time was a good company to work for. However for the past year it has gone down hill.Since they anounced the merger with P-jax it got worse. They say in their vidio that we would not lose anything in the merger, thats because they took it away before. Now we are told the merger will not happen till spring I can hardley wait to see whats next. Oh just another day in paradice.